waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
Well, have a good one, going to the gym with my daughter. Gotta hit the weights and stair climber for a bit. It's hard work maintaining 250 lbs.
have fun.
Well, have a good one, going to the gym with my daughter. Gotta hit the weights and stair climber for a bit. It's hard work maintaining 250 lbs.
Maybe its Waldoitis. LOL, just kidding Waldo.



I have none of thatYour doc is the one , but from the link - Early symptoms include:
As liver function worsens, symptoms may include:
- Fatigue and loss of energy - does not sound like it
- Poor appetite and weight loss - does not sound like it
- Nausea or belly pain - does not sound like it
- Small, red spider-like blood vessels on the skin - does not sound like it
- Fluid buildup of the legs (edema) and in the abdomen (ascites) - does not sound like it
- Yellow color in the skin, mucous membranes, or eyes (jaundice) - does not sound like it
- Redness on the palms of the hands - does not sound like it
- In men, impotence, shrinking of the testicles, and breast swelling - possible match
- Easy bruising and abnormal bleeding - only once per month
- Confusion or problems thinking - possible
- Pale or clay-colored stools - no comment
Have a good one, Coach!Well, have a good one, going to the gym with my daughter. Gotta hit the weights and stair climber for a bit. It's hard work maintaining 250 lbs.
I have none of that
Well, stomach pains, but I've had that for years now, and finally have the right medication for it.
Daily, throughout the day. Sometimes I get nausea and have at times thrown up from even drinking water. I've had multiple labs and tests done. It is GERD. But my medication alleviates it a great deal.do the stomach pains come monthly?
Daily, throughout the day. Sometimes I get nausea and have at times thrown up from even drinking water. I've had multiple labs and tests done. It is GERD. But my medication alleviates it a great deal.

lol, trout is supposed to bite the bait![]()
Riquisimo!?Chirizo con huevo, frijoles y queso en tortilla de harina. Sabroso.
Yo Boxer, what's good, brudda?Riquisimo!?
i guess i am going to have to be a bit more subtle...
too bad as the all-out goof-fest is more fun.
but u r not cooperating![]()

I am with you!!Hey! I love beer. A lot!
Who's with me!?!
Everything is cool Trouty...wheres the coach? Detox??Yo Boxer, what's good, brudda?
Hey! I love beer. A lot!
Who's with me!?!

No detox this week. About 10 of my former assistant coaches arw here at the ranch. Drinking and bbqing. Salud friendsEverything is cool Trouty...wheres the coach? Detox??
No detox this week. About 10 of my former assistant coaches arw here at the ranch. Drinking and bbqing. Salud friends
Ha!! Sounds like a lot of football stories and good food and booze!!No detox this week. About 10 of my former assistant coaches arw here at the ranch. Drinking and bbqing. Salud friends
