Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,816
- Reaction score
- 121,462
Got it, I'm in. I got the shark by 4 seconds.Next, Coach. 10 minutes, sir!
Got it, I'm in. I got the shark by 4 seconds.Next, Coach. 10 minutes, sir!
I don't doubt it with your stride! With an exception: a Bonita shark (mako) would smoke you and Phelps!Got it, I'm in. I got the shark by 4 seconds.
Was it a successful surprise, RGV??Hey Trouty, today was party day. Had a great time with family. Lots of food.
Ready for work tomorrow, it's gonna be a great Monday
![]()
Nice. Glad to hear it!Hey Trouty, today was party day. Had a great time with family. Lots of food.
Ready for work tomorrow, it's gonna be a great Monday
![]()
Yeah. I hear that....but thankfully not in the mountains..Coach and Haley, you have some wonderful sharks in your necks of the woods.
.Awesome, dear friend! Sucks the beans were spilt, but as long as the little angel was happy and smiling, really, what else could anyone ask forShe wasn't surprised, I think someone spilled the beans lol but it was a great party nonetheless
I'm sorry I'm always bugging you about your local wildlife, Jack, both in here and PMs, my friend.Yeah. I hear that....but thankfully not in the mountains...
Well, there is a half crazy lady in town that operates shelter for wild animals...presently she has a beautiful young male jaguar...you would enjoy it...she keeps him in a cage where you can get within a few inches of the cat!! Nice. She has all sorts of things...Sloth, which she delights in putting on visitors shoulders...they are heavy...and these small monkeys...that she has diapers on!! She carries them everywhere with her!! She calls her place Raquel's Ark...there is probably a website! Have a look.I'm sorry I'm always bugging you about your local wildlife, Jack, both in here and PMs, my friend.
I love, love animals (obviously) but I need to chillax![]()
I will this evening, dearest Boxer!Well, there is a half crazy lady in town that operates shelter for wild animals...presently she has a beautiful young male jaguar...you would enjoy it...she keeps him in a cage where you can get within a few inches of the cat!! Nice. She has all sorts of things...Sloth, which she delights in putting on visitors shoulders...they are heavy...and these small monkeys...that she has diapers on!! She carries them everywhere with her!! She calls her place Raquel's Ark...there is probably a website! Have a look.
Wow, RGV. I've had a very gut wrenching conversation with a battle tonight and my own demons. I just listened to that with my son on his ride home from the coast and it brought us that much closer.
Bless you, sir.
Awesome song, thanks for posting Trouty
