I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't slept yet. Need to read the rest of my jaguar wiki. I also need to be up in 3 hrs LOL

Dang. Wednesday is gonna suck! :)

This Zeke dealio is horrible.
 
Have a great day fella's!!!! I leave you with @Trouty and his new invention. :muttley:
gifs_031.gif

@haleyrules @Melonfeud @Ranching @waldoputty
:lmao::laugh::lmao2:.Your the greatest.
 
Haven't slept yet. Need to read the rest of my jaguar wiki. I also need to be up in 3 hrs LOL

Dang. Wednesday is gonna suck! :)

This Zeke dealio is horrible.
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/yZeZfiQBXd6dWXnVWJrZPcDNeEk4RROsX-rziBMGfsPS7jVccman9qZkbT1KihhU-r2EUq1Pob7O3DVX1jJR7Z47UfCAIACSlAIRsF2UK60qHqxPVW-h0nEp_j9vlli3WNtI-d-PbMeofEpzz9PL-FbGFRCzMNJG3wJuzKdKqIvSH4xQ-wU8t1ExEOUq2ZvT0mTryHjmRk2Ft3Ufh2ytjDOQXZb0XoKbr8b5GOx1e6Xv7h1vLg6Wu6lKcQiBZ1OsVAcUJJQzbZq6rOMUk_HImUYhJ4QvoVgob_sM86-EMaFLZ6ly-IwPdkfhp-WThWQz2fUtMSUcZQqVXtoEY7Rd1zwpeA14NW44voZQleWlFYXNb74Si49SyHKsIFZA0lcynvHEf6SGIr1LZDMy_odM4DBQrbP4TLEN2qh96FnUcDOEmlrD9Vhm12iJ2IJL2Gu9ftABooO2TLhudk8r6mKQLIMsU3EAMdrHHYWdMyiChvyp0LMpX_VfpCoTMNpNY2d2AiMi2Zk54FiqwkA1EUNaZW-u2VtjX0sPiz7DEqUsA9ct_ZTSmrHGHmV6OSJhhCYGoeC_HWx0FMEcZ_984qtAFkEyR52a3OkGV_-1YtTMxCmSgh-i75jdeQ=w477-h730-no
 
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/yZeZfiQBXd6dWXnVWJrZPcDNeEk4RROsX-rziBMGfsPS7jVccman9qZkbT1KihhU-r2EUq1Pob7O3DVX1jJR7Z47UfCAIACSlAIRsF2UK60qHqxPVW-h0nEp_j9vlli3WNtI-d-PbMeofEpzz9PL-FbGFRCzMNJG3wJuzKdKqIvSH4xQ-wU8t1ExEOUq2ZvT0mTryHjmRk2Ft3Ufh2ytjDOQXZb0XoKbr8b5GOx1e6Xv7h1vLg6Wu6lKcQiBZ1OsVAcUJJQzbZq6rOMUk_HImUYhJ4QvoVgob_sM86-EMaFLZ6ly-IwPdkfhp-WThWQz2fUtMSUcZQqVXtoEY7Rd1zwpeA14NW44voZQleWlFYXNb74Si49SyHKsIFZA0lcynvHEf6SGIr1LZDMy_odM4DBQrbP4TLEN2qh96FnUcDOEmlrD9Vhm12iJ2IJL2Gu9ftABooO2TLhudk8r6mKQLIMsU3EAMdrHHYWdMyiChvyp0LMpX_VfpCoTMNpNY2d2AiMi2Zk54FiqwkA1EUNaZW-u2VtjX0sPiz7DEqUsA9ct_ZTSmrHGHmV6OSJhhCYGoeC_HWx0FMEcZ_984qtAFkEyR52a3OkGV_-1YtTMxCmSgh-i75jdeQ=w477-h730-no
This is just fantastic, Coach!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
 
Disgusted. Disgusted. DISGUSTED AT THE ZEKE NEWS

DISGUSTED
Agree 100% Trouty!!
If that woman that the NFL hired to handle DV said he should not face any repercussions than he should have no penalty!
I hope Zeke files a lawsuit against goodell and drags his name through the mud!!!
 
Agree 100% Trouty!!
If that woman that the NFL hired to handle DV said he should not face any repercussions than he should have no penalty!
I hope Zeke files a lawsuit against goodell and drags his name through the mud!!!
Max, amen, my bro
 
No not till Saturday night.
I'm working too many hours and getting up to early:(
At least you have the work, my brother.

I'm the opposite. Too much booze and little work.

I guess it's always been that way, tho :)

I only work, maximum, 20 hrs a week
 
At least you have the work, my brother.

I'm the opposite. Too much booze and little work.

I guess it's always been that way, tho :)

I only work, maximum, 20 hrs a week
I am averaging 50 right now but who's counting LOL.
As far as the Zeke situation goes the only way this makes sense is if there is something else that has not come out yet.
Something that Zeke would not want out there.
Other than that I see no reason not to go hard at goodell with a lawsuit!
 
You do you, my friend.

I'm disgusted by this Zeke news. Just disgusted
You do you, my friend.

I'm disgusted by this Zeke news. Just disgusted
I know, man!
Hey I had some ear buds plugged in last night clicking on some of the posted links,did you call last night?,,, that asphalt guy called me while I was listening to tunes today and the phone never vibrated but the incoming call with number showed up(I didn't answer) but if you called and the phone wasn't in my hands where I could've seen it, I wouldn't have known, you copy,bro?
 
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/yZeZfiQBXd6dWXnVWJrZPcDNeEk4RROsX-rziBMGfsPS7jVccman9qZkbT1KihhU-r2EUq1Pob7O3DVX1jJR7Z47UfCAIACSlAIRsF2UK60qHqxPVW-h0nEp_j9vlli3WNtI-d-PbMeofEpzz9PL-FbGFRCzMNJG3wJuzKdKqIvSH4xQ-wU8t1ExEOUq2ZvT0mTryHjmRk2Ft3Ufh2ytjDOQXZb0XoKbr8b5GOx1e6Xv7h1vLg6Wu6lKcQiBZ1OsVAcUJJQzbZq6rOMUk_HImUYhJ4QvoVgob_sM86-EMaFLZ6ly-IwPdkfhp-WThWQz2fUtMSUcZQqVXtoEY7Rd1zwpeA14NW44voZQleWlFYXNb74Si49SyHKsIFZA0lcynvHEf6SGIr1LZDMy_odM4DBQrbP4TLEN2qh96FnUcDOEmlrD9Vhm12iJ2IJL2Gu9ftABooO2TLhudk8r6mKQLIMsU3EAMdrHHYWdMyiChvyp0LMpX_VfpCoTMNpNY2d2AiMi2Zk54FiqwkA1EUNaZW-u2VtjX0sPiz7DEqUsA9ct_ZTSmrHGHmV6OSJhhCYGoeC_HWx0FMEcZ_984qtAFkEyR52a3OkGV_-1YtTMxCmSgh-i75jdeQ=w477-h730-no
Man! I LOL'd seeing that
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,193
Messages
14,671,872
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top