Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Hey, Mel, what's good, Cowboy?Like
Hey, Mel, what's good, Cowboy?Like
User activity has been fairly lacking the last couple of months, but that's because I've been so busy with work and CZ lately. I hope to refocus on it soon and get some of the posters posting again.Me also! And anyone who is into gaming should join his game not over sight.
Its a good sight that needs more members like you guys!
I tried to join but got nadaUser activity has been fairly lacking the last couple of months, but that's because I've been so busy with work and CZ lately. I hope to refocus on it soon and get some of the posters posting again.
That's cool.I have two friends here on my PSN friends list, Maxie
My son does PC/Steam hereThat's cool.
I my do my gaming on pc but I love consoles also.
Do you, Mel!Everythings good bro!
I'm wanting to crack a beer watching this Oklahoma/Ohio game!
Yep,I'm gonna walk to the fridge as my discipline is weakening

Are you sure the boat wasn't pushing the Prius?Well, I have now seen it all. Driving down the interstate today, there was a Prius towing an 18-ft fishing boat. I am not even sure how they put a hitch on it, I am positive it is rigged somehow. I think that car loses its transmission very soon![]()
I am not on the site sometimes for a few weeks because of personal reasons but that doesn't mean I'm not coming back soon enough. When I do come back from a break you and others always greet me back. Thanks for making it feel like a sort of nethome for lack of better wording. I'm 40 been a cowboy fan since I was 5/6 ish. Can't wait to attend my first cowboy home game ever tomorrow. I saw the cowboys vs the jets in jersey many years ago but didn't feel right as the road team.They do a friggin amazing job. Each and every one of them. I have my favorites, for sure, but they're all great.![]()
Yeah I love steam.My son does PC/Steam here![]()
You are fam, Sarek. We love ya, buddy. You do you, and we'll always be here for youI am not on the site sometimes for a few weeks because of personal reasons but that doesn't mean I'm not coming back soon enough. When I do come back from a break you and others always greet me back. Thanks for making it feel like a sort of nethome for lack of better wording. I'm 40 been a cowboy fan since I was 5/6 ish. Can't wait to attend my first cowboy home game ever. I saw the cowboys vs the jets in jersey many years ago but didn't feel right as the road team.
I spend more money on that damn $50 Steam cards for my son than I'd like to admit, MaxYeah I love steam.
Same here bro!Mel, I'm scared for Haley, brother
Are you sure the boat wasn't pushing the Prius?![]()

Cid miers & Rome total war on steam is a must.Yeah I love steam.
Yeah man I remember talking to you back at the dc and I always thought you were cool.I am not on the site sometimes for a few weeks because of personal reasons but that doesn't mean I'm not coming back soon enough. When I do come back from a break you and others always greet me back. Thanks for making it feel like a sort of nethome for lack of better wording. I'm 40 been a cowboy fan since I was 5/6 ish. Can't wait to attend my first cowboy home game ever tomorrow. I saw the cowboys vs the jets in jersey many years ago but didn't feel right as the road team.
Oh yeah I love all the total war games man and I love civ also!Cid miers & Rome total war on steam is a must.
Yeah I do too on myself!I spend more money on that damn $50 Steam cards for my son than I'd like to admit, Max![]()
I had a very rough time on that site, I never liked romo and one thing led to another and eventually it became a type of war with some members there. Some of the people I argued with there I actually think are good people, we just could never reach a middle ground so it resulted in extremism.Yeah man I remember talking to you back at the dc and I always thought you were cool.
Oh yeah I love all the total war games man and I love civ also!
