I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it's the last full day of summer:

1888f07c95c015f0b50f492246da996c.jpg
 
Well, first part of physical down. 250 pounds, 124/78 blood pressure. all physical test good. Blood work results will tell the real story. Won't come in til next week, so i shall enjoy the weekend.
 
Well, first part of physical down. 250 pounds, 124/78 blood pressure. all physical test good. Blood work results will tell the real story. Won't come in til next week, so i shall enjoy the weekend.

I guess that's good with you're height, and not counting with using yer' fingers,,, how do you feel?o_O
That whole not drinking casing-liner is a pretty boring strollo_O
 
Well, first part of physical down. 250 pounds, 124/78 blood pressure. all physical test good. Blood work results will tell the real story. Won't come in til next week, so i shall enjoy the weekend.
Good stuff, Coach! I go in for my physical mañana, myself. 7am.
 
I guess that's good with you're height, and not counting with using yer' fingers,,, how do you feel?o_O
That whole not drinking casing-liner is a pretty boring strollo_O
I feel great. I used to weigh 340 lbs about 4 1/2 years ago. Shoot i weighed 265 when i was 15 years old, so 250 at 6' 3.5" is not bad. The blood test will tell the real story. I was perfect last year, but stuff can go downhill fast at my age. fingers crossed. I'd cross my legs, but @waldoputty isn't around, so i feel safe.
 
I feel great. I used to weigh 340 lbs about 4 1/2 years ago. Shoot i weighed 265 when i was 15 years old, so 250 at 6' 3.5" is not bad. The blood test will tell the real story. I was perfect last year, but stuff can go downhill fast at my age. fingers crossed. I'd cross my legs, but @waldoputty isn't around, so i feel safe.
You'll be g2g, brother man
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top