I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you shoot somebody recently??!!:) They must of had it coming!
No! Lol :D

But these ******* things collect dust and need my MilTec lubrication :)

I think the MilTec is responsible for the dust, but it's the best lubricant around. And I have a case that's lasted me over a decade, thanks to Arreano in the Supply room :) (he was a close battle and an armorer for our Company)
 
Arreano also lost his E5 because he broke protocol and called his wife when we lost a soldier (Laware), before rear-D could notify his family, but he got his rank back before redeploying.
 
Your so high, you should change your avatar to a picture of Randy Gregory
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Model 66-8.
That's meat-n-taters right thereo_O
Ruger Blackhawk and Redhawk are amazing pieces, my dear brother!

That S&W is as American as apple pie!
I like my Ruger vaquero
. 45 l.c. paid $290 for it back in early 90's,,, Bill Ruger cut thru the B.S. with his investment casting with the sintered metal casing-liner to cut production costs,,,those single action Rugers are $400-$500 now,,,USED:eek:
To many people started glomming on to themo_O
 
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

That's meat-n-taters right thereo_O

I like my Ruger vaquero
. 45 l.c. paid $290 for it back in early 90's,,, Bill Ruger cut thru the B.S. with his investment casting with the sintered metal casing-liner to cut production costs,,,those single action Rugers are $400-$500 now,,,USED:eek:
To many people started glomming on to themo_O
The vaquero is a set piece, no?
 
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

That's meat-n-taters right thereo_O

I like my Ruger vaquero
. 45 l.c. paid $290 for it back in early 90's,,, Bill Ruger cut thru the B.S. with his investment casting with the sintered metal casing-liner to cut production costs,,,those single action Rugers are $400-$500 now,,,USED:eek:
To many people started glomming on to themo_O
Yep. Perfect for my needs. I ain't target shooting down here. Its defense only.;)
 
@Reality has disabled the reporting feature for all, FYI.

I know most of you don't use it, but just wanted to say.
 
Brother. This is a cannon!
Lots where l grew up...Great Moose gun. Lots of moose in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick...heck, you see them on the road very often...****ed up plenty of cars over the years.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,179
Messages
14,671,199
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top