Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,773
- Reaction score
- 121,367
Where is trans-aria today?LMAO!!!!! Or a cigar in your pipe?I know someone who did this!
![]()
Where is trans-aria today?LMAO!!!!! Or a cigar in your pipe?I know someone who did this!
![]()
Getting that butthole bleached for Putty?Where is trans-aria today?
You gotta admit, it was a cool pic
(For everyone else, it was Coach)
Can you guys report posts, or is the feature still gone for y'all?
Thank you, BIG DOG! TGIF, brother
I want to report the mods for doing their jobs.
LMAO!!!!I want to report the mods for doing their jobs.
A hard dixk has no consciousGetting that butthole bleached for Putty?
For me, some restaurants with the little one. Some hockey. We're going to Dino's today after I pick him up. Our once a month tradition.What's o. The agenda this weekend guys
A hard dixk has no conscious
Cool. I had a good day, headed to the island this afternoonFor me, some restaurants with the little one. Some hockey. We're going to Dino's today after I pick him up. Our once a month tradition.
Have some buddies that want to come by to watch football, but I don't think I'm gonna let them. I had to leave my son for about 4 hours last Sunday, so I'd like to be with him, alone, this weekend.
We are gonna do a small hike tomorrow morning at nearby Griffith Park.
Staying all weekend?Cool. I had a good day, headed to the island this afternoon
Nah. I have a business meeting at 10 tomorrow. Ill come back after that. Feel like Qu-ing it up tomorrow night.Staying all weekend?
Hell yeah man. BBQ would be great.Nah. I have a business meeting at 10 tomorrow. Ill come back after that. Feel like Qu-ing it up tomorrow night.
My grandpa (god rest his soul) got me started on cheap stogies watching playoff baseball in the 1980's. I never smoked them regularly until I was in the military. A chopper pilot introduced me to the quality cigars in Kuwait the summer of 1997 and I've been hooked every since... not really hooked but a definite guilty pleasure. I don't smoke them much, maybe 4 a week but I smoke them daily during the MLB playoffs, a habit I picked up from my grandpa. These Cuban Cohibas are too expensive for me to smoke year round. My usual cigar is a Casa de Garcia maduro corona. I get them at a smoke shop we have downtown here called, "The Leaf"... it's like you describe, "one big humidor". I love walking into that place.Oh, disregard. Cuban Cohiba is a very robust draw. Excellent cigar, Joe.
How often do you smoke, I saw you mention it elsewhere.
I'm at about 10 a week. Have a fantastic shop nearby, Cigar Sanctuary, in Studio City. The whole store is a humidor.
I also smoke a pipe, which I'm doing now![]()
A hard dixk has no conscious
