I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, yer' of a much more stabilized drinking hand,Too!, 4x4 quad& white water canoe Mishaps not withstanding,,, why, I'd wager MAXIMUS could take a tumble from the flimsiest of constructed deer stands and not lose but half a beverage on the way down as compared to lessor beer threaders,,,:starspin::thumbup::starspin:

( I 'did' know a friend who got tree stand falling down to the ground drunk once and broke his back all the while suffering nary a drop of spillageo_O)

{ All true/no jive}
:lmao::lmao2:
 
Not much bro just saying hello.:)
:thumbup: man, I'm kinda smashed:lmao:,,,my big 'sis' called me wanting to check up & see if I'm still alive,(a couple hours ago)as she said she ain't seeing no ' banking' activity from my casing-liner quadrant:confused:,,, my Georgia sis is pissed at me ,,,:huh:,,,cuz' apparently I'd inadvertently failed to receive her bi-decade Christmas phone call & little brother done landed a DUI & is about broke already:facepalm: .
( News from the Feud)
 
:thumbup: man, I'm kinda smashed:lmao:,,,my big 'sis' called me wanting to check up & see if I'm still alive,(a couple hours ago)as she said she ain't seeing no ' banking' activity from my casing-liner quadrant:confused:,,, my Georgia sis is pissed at me ,,,:huh:,,,cuz' apparently I'd inadvertently failed to receive her bi-decade Christmas phone call & little brother done landed a DUI & is about broke already:facepalm: .
( News from the Feud)
Bi Decade ?? LOL I guess the gal needs funds huh ?? Tell her your low on casing liners:thumbup:
 
Supz my bros. Just heard some bad news. My buddy and his wife were shot at their liquor store yesterday. Guys came in and robbed the place. She got shot in the back while trying to shield their baby.

http://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/news/crime/3-employees-shot-at-dallas-corner-store/287-517892974

I went to their wedding a couple of years ago and they just had a baby.

Man and we just buried a good friend that I've known since I was 5 a couple of weeks ago.
Sorry to hear that Loc
 
Supz my bros. Just heard some bad news. My buddy and his wife were shot at their liquor store yesterday. Guys came in and robbed the place. She got shot in the back while trying to shield their baby.

http://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/news/crime/3-employees-shot-at-dallas-corner-store/287-517892974

I went to their wedding a couple of years ago and they just had a baby.

Man and we just buried a good friend that I've known since I was 5 a couple of weeks ago.

So sorry to hear about your friends Locimus. Hoping and praying for a full recovery
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,038
Messages
14,658,731
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top