waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
pass the salt
pass the salt
33s. That's all I needAwesome, brother! 2 inch lift is all you need for that big boy. What size tires?
yepWasn't that you that had that crazy archery story?? Tree stumps blowing up next to your dad and stuff?? That was a great story![]()
And we miss ya. Puddy just wasn't cutting it.Good to hear, I have been off the baord for awhile and just got back.
....although he DID try.Missed you!Awwwwww!!! Thanks, Sis!!![]()
![]()
The only thing he cuts is the cheese!!!!And we miss ya. Puddy just wasn't cutting it.....although he DID try.
Que see Chinge su Madre ese pendejo!!!! Salud!!!
Yeah, maybe a bit. LolJaja that’s a tad harsh..
I can believe thatAnd we miss ya. Puddy just wasn't cutting it.....although he DID try.



Missed you folks too !!!! Even PuttyI see my DD hasn't lost a beat!
![]()
I see my DD hasn't lost a beat!
![]()
Missed you folks too !!!! Even Putty![]()
Maybe un wedgie...
Yo putty!good morning everyone
even dave
