I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
What year ? I have a 66 in a barn
I wish....I had a 75, sold it when my daughter was born. Almost bought a new one a couple of years ago but decided to wait til she graduates college. Insurance too damn expensive. I was born in 66, that Vette of yours must be a real beauty!
 
I wish....I had a 75, sold it when my daughter was born. Almost bought a new one a couple of years ago but decided to wait til she graduates college. Insurance too damn expensive. I was born in 66, that Vette of yours must be a real beauty!
It looks like this one but needs to be buffed paint is a little bit oxidized could prolly use a paint job
an1115-226693_2@2x.jpg
 
It looks like this one but needs to be buffed paint is a little bit oxidized could prolly use a paint job
an1115-226693_2@2x.jpg
Man,that is one sweet cut of a production run GM put out in 66, surely it's suffering from more than fugly paint,how long has it been stashed? All the seals have either already dried out&drained m.t. or are leaking out right now,complete brakes,wheel seals & radiator refurb,and I'd venture a front end in need of attention being a possible reason of it getting dry docked ,,,close ,,Y/N ? am I at least HOT/ COLD?:D
 
Hey FONZ! how many months you got left on intensive probation with yer' P.O. ?
cuz' you certainly dropped off the radarscope like you done got nabbedo_O


:lmao: good too be seeing you around,,,,,:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
well well it is a long story but sure like a movie one day will tell about it;)
 
well well it is a long story but sure like a movie one day will tell about it;)
:lmao: COPY:lmao:

well,are you back up in the ol' home zone of the PNW? as I seem to recall you said you were working in like Vermont or in that A.O. last time we'd talked& was having fun:cool:
 
Man,that is one sweet cut of a production run GM put out in 66, surely it's suffering from more than fugly paint,how long has it been stashed? All the seals have either already dried out&drained m.t. or are leaking out right now,complete brakes,wheel seals & radiator refurb,and I'd venture a front end in need of attention being a possible reason of it getting dry docked ,,,close ,,Y/N ? am I at least HOT/ COLD?:D
I drive it 10-15 times per year no leaking fluids 60 thousand miles on it interior is great bought it in 1975
 
I drive it 10-15 times per year no leaking fluids 60 thousand miles on it interior is great bought it in 1975
Well, I reckon that delegates me into that NO& COLD zone in my remote viewing exercise for the day ,huh?o_O
 
:lmao: COPY:lmao:

well,are you back up in the ol' home zone of the PNW? as I seem to recall you said you were working in like Vermont or in that A.O. last time we'd talked& was having fun:cool:
Spent most of the time traveling and yes I am back now. Always fun and joy talking to you.
 
Well, I reckon that delegates me into that NO& COLD zone in my remote viewing exercise for the day ,huh?o_O
Nah my uncle in law drives it some also it is in his barn he builds freeways and has a giant barn he has 20 vehicles in there all in separate storage bins I also have a 1964 Wildcat runs great but the paint is shot that thing loves gas
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,020
Messages
14,657,930
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top