I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd martin thread.
it was fun, and we went pretty wild posting as fast as we could about bovine secretions.
our buttery posts were all deleted.
dave got it the worst, and cannot post in any forums for some unknown time.
putty cannot post in fan forum for some unknown time.
corso seems to have gotten off unscathed as far as i can tell, other than certain of his posts deleted.
same with furboy also seems to have gotten off unscathed.
LoL
Nah... I got baninated from the Fanzone also.
LoL

@dallasdave
Double LoL


you guys know I don't play that "butter" game,glad I missed it as I'd prolly had to radio in for an immediate aerial hot-shot resupply of those ":rolleyes:" casing-linerso_O
 
LoL

LoL

@dallasdave
Double LoL


you guys know I don't play that "butter" game,glad I missed it as I'd prolly had to radio in for an immediate aerial hot-shot resupply of those ":rolleyes:" casing-linerso_O

come'on melon
as a bro, we are all supposed to fun and bleed together.
where is the spirit, butter-on!
 
Zach thread. Reality went into a tizzy, lol.
It'd be prudent (if not wise on one's behalf) to overtly avoid pissing off our
FEARLESS LEADER SUPERVISOR



* check out the # of peeps this CZ forum has rummaging around on just about any hour of the day,it's running 3 to 1 'lurkers' to 'members' & is averaging 1000 total people on that any given hour of the day, so, ya-know? It ain't all just about "
us" in our uninhibited buttery exhibitionso_O

:lmao::starspin::lmao:
 
It'd be prudent (if not wise on one's behalf) to overtly avoid pissing off our
FEARLESS LEADER SUPERVISOR



* check out the # of peeps this CZ forum has rummaging around on just about any hour of the day,it's running 3 to 1 'lurkers' to 'members' & is averaging 1000 total people on that any given hour of the day, so, ya-know? It ain't all just about "
us" in our uninhibited buttery exhibitionso_O

:lmao::starspin::lmao:

you cannot separate butter from our gang

but it is like peanut butter and jelly, salt and pepper, steak and potatoes, bacon and eggs, rum and coke, spaghetti and meatballs, pancakes and syrup, mashed potatoes and gravy, batman and robin, bonnie and clyde, abbott and costello, freddy and ginger, putty and melon, skipper and gilligan,

you cannot separate it.
downright unamerican.
we know you care about that!
 
you cannot separate butter from our gang

but it is like peanut butter and jelly, salt and pepper, steak and potatoes, bacon and eggs, rum and coke, spaghetti and meatballs, pancakes and syrup, mashed potatoes and gravy, batman and robin, bonnie and clyde, abbott and costello, freddy and ginger, putty and melon, skipper and gilligan,

you cannot separate it.
downright unamerican.
we know you care about that!
:laugh: you sure know how to hurt a guy when he's SOBER,WALDO:lmao:



* that was pretty funny stuff ,Putty

:thumbup::starspin::thumbup:
 
Too bad I missed it.
Have yourself a wonderful day sweetheart! That's Putty spinning, Melon next to him & in the the back, is my Ranchy.:D
tenor.gif
 
Happy Birthday BIG-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*I think that was 52 of those casing-liners I'd meticulously laid out there jest fer' YOU:)

:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:
 
happy birthday Gus
--happy birthday to u
--happy birthday to u
--happy birthday dear naughty coachie
--happy birthday to u
--and many more

for ur enjoyment:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,046
Messages
14,659,166
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top