Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,713
- Reaction score
- 121,238
happy birthday Gus
--happy birthday to u
--happy birthday to u
--happy birthday dear naughty coachie
--happy birthday to u
--and many more
for ur enjoyment:
Lol! Thanks bro
happy birthday Gus
--happy birthday to u
--happy birthday to u
--happy birthday dear naughty coachie
--happy birthday to u
--and many more
for ur enjoyment:
Thank you!
happy birthday Gus
--happy birthday to u
--happy birthday to u
--happy birthday dear naughty coachie
--happy birthday to u
--and many more
for ur enjoyment:
Thank you, brother!!!! Salud!!Happy Birthday BIG-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*I think that was 52 of those casing-liners I'd meticulously laid out there jest fer' YOU
![]()
for coachie
Pft....had Putty checked the previous page he would have seen I was here at 3:49 am on Coachie's Big Day. Where were you?! Oh that's right, Putty came by at 9:49 am. EXACTLY SIX hours later.now it is time for u to provide some 'entertainment' for the big day
afterall it is coachie's big day!
![]()
Have yourself a wonderful day sweetheart! That's Putty spinning, Melon next to him & in the the back, is my Ranchy.
![]()
Lol!!! From your personal libray
Pft....had Putty checked the previous page he would have seen I was here at 3:49 am on Coachie's Big Day. Where were you?! Oh that's right, Putty came by at 9:49 am. EXACTLY SIX hours later.![]()
As long as you're aware of that, were good. I don't wish to ruin my reputation.ok, ok, we know u were making coachie happy that early in the morning...

Should I leave you 2 alone? Better yet, let me get Melon....do remember all this dirt putty has on coachie next time u consider something naughty
for coachie

As long as you're aware of that, were good. I don't wish to ruin my reputation.![]()
Should I leave you 2 alone? Better yet, let me get Melon....![]()
Jees, we'd be here for hours if that guy was spanking Ranchy his age.![]()
Thank you, brother!!!! Salud!!

My wife made me some carne quisada, Charro beans and rice with flour tortillas! Washing it down with some Merlot! Salud!"Jim Beam" is *glug-glug* in celebration of yer day big-G
Salud![]()
