I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning my 3 Amigos. @waldoputty , keep that butt hidden. @Trouty , keep up that awesome process.
Last but not least, @Ranching , are you free tonight?
flirty-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

why dont we focus on daboyz butt instead...
 
I got lucky, my doc didn’t order tests on me until my next visit (November) so by then my liver will be baseline LOL. Fasting lab.

Whew, escaped that lecture. My vitals were on point 114/73, pulse 66.

The cat scan I had for those kidney stones came back that everything is fine, but I have a 4mm stone still lodged but I should be able to pass it, so no surgery/stint, thank God. Was hospitilaized back in 2011 for 3 days going through that hell.

bro, knowing the liver count is an important thing...

good to hear about the stone
 
Love diet cranberry juice...
That's right! You've gotta constantly stay on top of yer game in what you ingest,,,cuz' I'm ,,,like,:huh:,diet? You ever had kidney stones E?,,, I've not,but I've suffered the misfortune of having to work with a dude from Maine who seemed to always have,this,that& the other kinda aliments going on& of course you'd have to hear about it ,in that prosed dialect of lingo :lmao:

* but he got on that cranberry juice kick after I guess a particularly painful stone flair up.
 
Waiting for some final eye test and then I’m outta here. I can’t even see what I’m typing lol hope this. makes sense. Been here since 7am, three clinics knocked out! Woot!

Have a blessed afternoon y’all
Bye luv....
 
That's right! You've gotta constantly stay on top of yer game in what you ingest,,,cuz' I'm ,,,like,:huh:,diet? You ever had kidney stones E?,,, I've not,but I've suffered the misfortune of having to work with a dude from Maine who seemed to always have,this,that& the other kinda aliments going on& of course you'd have to hear about it ,in that prosed dialect of lingo :lmao:

* but he got on that cranberry juice kick after I guess a particularly painful stone flair up.
Nope, thankfully I've never had stones and I don't want 'em. I have enough issues as it is!
 
Currently watching The Dark, aka The Mangler. Riffed, of course...
High-larious!!! And it's got Robert Jaeckel! The toughest tiny guy since @YosemiteSam !
 
I didn’t my brother. But I need to get some.

I’ve just been drinking tonnes of water, Mel

(My eyes are dilated to all hell right now LOL)

Eye pressure was 15! Woot!
Bro, I'd just replied to Corso & pretty much relayed what I know about it in that post,,,lil' brother,I'm clueless as to baseline casing-liner of 'eye pressure' is a 15 good,,,Man ,yer' wiggin' me out,I think mine just kicked up to 30kpi right now! ,,,,what do I do?:omg:
 
Bro, I'd just replied to Corso & pretty much relayed what I know about it in that post,,,lil' brother,I'm clueless as to baseline casing-liner of 'eye pressure' is a 15 good,,,Man ,yer' wiggin' me out,I think mine just kicked up to 30kpi right now! ,,,,what do I do?:omg:
Listen to Deflatermaus and everything will get back to relative normalcy.
That's probably bad advice...
 
Listen to Deflatermaus and everything will get back to relative normalcy.
That's probably bad advice...
:lmao:
Copy! I'd prolly be better off just swilling brews& playing fallout#4 like I've been doing since after sunrise:lmao:
 
Bro, I'd just replied to Corso & pretty much relayed what I know about it in that post,,,lil' brother,I'm clueless as to baseline casing-liner of 'eye pressure' is a 15 good,,,Man ,yer' wiggin' me out,I think mine just kicked up to 30kpi right now! ,,,,what do I do?:omg:
If I remember correctly 14-22 is normal eye pressure range. I've usually been on the higher end of normal, around 19 or so. So it being this low was awesome news. Eye pressure is important in that it can point to increased risk in glaucoma. Get your eyes checked annually, my broski! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,171
Messages
14,670,902
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top