Tabascocat
Dexternjack
- Messages
- 32,971
- Reaction score
- 49,357
Nice ones, last is best!
That last one there is a whole bunch of fatty seals, Dex, just soaking in as much of the sun as they can get. It goes sun to overcast in half an hour lol
HarborThose Furs? Can't tell
Harbor
Actually, they are probably harbor and fur seals, brotherThose Furs? Can't tell
Actually, they are probably harbor and fur seals, brother
Yes, but that is where Seal Beach is, not hetween Santa Barbara and Ventura. Putty was correct for once![]()
u were in slo doing what???Yeah, brother. I used to spend summers in Arroyo Grande and SLO. I should have caught on. I thought he was talking closer to his home.
Yeah, and that's as close as I got that weekend. Bunch of Furs in that area, tho, too. A lot in Morro Bay, too. They'll chase your *** lolMaybe, hard to see the spots that far away.
Have family in Arroyo Grandeu were in slo doing what???
Have family in Arroyo Grande
Drama queenhmmmmm, putty honor being unfairly tarnished...
Drama queen![]()
Ah, nice, man!! Maybe we're cousins?oh really
i spent 4 years living in shell beach
