I think all owe Claiborne an apology *merged*

slick325

Reaction score
Way to battle back from a bad game Mo. The play he made on the pick was big time no matter where you stand on the "bust or not" issue. Great hands and great play Mo.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
No. Keeps making the same mistakes, and the thing he's best at (being a ballhawk) he's whiffed on several times. And then it looked like that idiot tried to get up and run, risking a turnover.

Kudos to him for coming through, but no apology issued.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
I think Dallas D did better 2nd half with biltzing. D was too vanilla first half.

D was torched in the second half as well...

The Pick 6'es offset each other, but if that TE hadn't dropped that sure TD, today would have been an L...

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
He was being beaten like a drum all game. Kudos for grabbing a desperation throw that was 7 yards off target.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
The old saying that "even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile" holds true here.

Mo is terrible

Fredd

Reaction score
1) tough crowd in here OP
2) Mo did not play well
3) he DID make the game ending INT (and I was not comfortable until that very second)
4) people need to forget that we traded two for 1 to move up for him...that is ancient history...
5) all of the above

wileedog

Reaction score

Mansta54

Reaction score
No apology needed at all, he's terrible and a late pick after getting beat like a drum doesn't off set that. Dude is weak.....

Fredd

Reaction score
What we gave up for him aside, he was drafted specifically to not let this play happen

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000397786/Davis-51-yard-touchdown-Brian-Quick

Its his third season, and fluke interception aside this might be one of the worst games of his career. He's not getting better any time soon.

Its not his fault...if Dallas traded 12 picks to move up for him, it isn't his fault...move along, he had nothing to do with how he was drafted

Nirvana

Reaction score
thanks for winning us the game MO! Ride this into the next game and show up big.

wileedog

Reaction score
Its not his fault...if Dallas traded 12 picks to move up for him, it isn't his fault...move along, he had nothing to do with how he was drafted

You're missing my point. He was drafted because we wanted a guy who could play press-man without needing safety help.

He is failing miserably at that. And if he can't do that, and he is not good in zone, why is he here and starting other than where he was drafted? If he was a UDFA like Moore, which one would be watching from the bench?

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Ah I love the zone. It's the only place where fans can ***** after a win. Go cowboys?

dstovall5

Reaction score
I think Claiborne owes us an apology, for making us put up with such sub-par play from a player who was highly touted to be the "best since Deion".

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Claiborne was not doing so good in this game and I notice some of us was giving him crap the whole game. Right when we need a turnover Claiborne give us it in the form of a pick. Let all give props to him.

Not gonna happen. He's a waste of good air. The only reason he got that Int is because the ball was overthrown.

kevm3

Reaction score
He got the interception because he went up and caught it. If he had dropped that interception, the rams could have very well marched down the field and won the game. He got roasted this game, but in the end, he made a play to win the game and that's what matters.

lwehlers

Reaction score
just want to put in my two cents that Claiborne is a bust and that scandrick should be starting instead. that pass play to quick was a terrible. Claiborne did not do anything to slow him down. then gets lost in the endzone on the other touchdown. i know for one thing that Claiborne owes us an apology for being the bust that he is.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
He OWES ME an apology.

I passed out from shock after his INT and concussed on the coffee table.

They make these things that are useful to protect babies' heads from hitting said coffee tables. I highly recommend them. Also, for the more reactionary fans, there are plugs for wall outlets for those who stick their utensils in them after a negative play.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score

Mo says no apology necessary

...and??? Get the heck outta here. Everybody on this defense can go somewhere and sit down. I'm not feeling it.

This is what we get when RoMc is not on the field? I don't care if he has no groin at all. I never want him missing from the middle again.