If you think Dak is the guy then you'd probably accept anyone

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Don't kid yourself.

They know what the problem is. It's #4.
The bigger question or issue is why they don’t want to address it. Instead they’re prepared to reward it. Dysfunctional organization.

Last edited:

robertfchew

Reaction score
You're beginning to see the frustration in the faces of the offense. They know they're workiing with Dak's arm tied behind their backs.

No touchdowns in 10 of the last 11 quarters. Only 47% touchdowns with a first down inside the 10. Signficantly weaponry with nothing to show for it offensively. Relying on the defense to win games.

Dak is testing their patience, too.

Cooper looked so depressed today. Hope he doesn’t do like he did with the raiduhhhs and give up.

Coy

Reaction score
The sack totals are abysmal. Zeke is a generational player that makes everything look better.

1- many of those sacks are on Dak (PFF has him ranked #1 as far as QB's fault on sacks)
2- Zeke is a monster, but show me a a team with two better guys in their oline (Smith and Martin), saying that, the oline hasn't played great obviously but they are not near at the bottom of the league, they are still above avg IMO.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
One day, hopefully, fans will finally understand that stats are meaningless. But I'm not going to hold my breath.

Anybody who knows anything about football saw that Luck had a pretty nice game, and Dak was an embarassment.
fake news

rags747

Reaction score
although dak threw one perfectly to a wide open receiver who apparently cant see. It would have been a touchdown and possibly changed the entire flow of the game

that player #49...i have never seen before and hope to never see again
The pass was trash.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I'd imagine you were a fan and rooted for every single QB from Aikman to Romo and all of them in between, no doubt.

Is this the kind of offense you wish upon our team? Dink and dunk and if the secondary allows for it take a shot deep down the sideline?
Nah we just have a better grip of reality.

We can win with an average starting QB, it's been shown. Replacing him with a better option would be very difficult a d definitely wouldn't be a $700k cap hit

Numbers around the league today

Winston-157 yards and INT
Jackson-131 yards 1 TD
Luck-192 yards
Rosen-132 yards and 2 INTs
Stafford-208 yards 1 TD
Allen-204 yards 1 TD
Driskell- 130 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT
Tannehill-108 yards
Mariota-88 yards lmao
Johnson-151 yards 1 TD
Kessler-57 yards 1 INT hahahahhahaha

No this isnt the offense we want, but that has much less to do with the QB and more to do with the OC and playcaller. Which I guess you are unaware of

Ken

Reaction score
I'd imagine you were a fan and rooted for every single QB from Aikman to Romo and all of them in between, no doubt.

Is this the kind of offense you wish upon our team? Dink and dunk and if the secondary allows for it take a shot deep down the sideline?
I wonder if everyone bashing the offense has taken a look around the league? Everyone is doing this...

Additionally, maybe you didn't notice that there is a load of crap in front of our qb, he needs to get rid of the ball..

links18

Reaction score
Hey, Aikman thought Chad Hutchinson was the future once.

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Would you take Dak in the draft today with a redo? If so, what round and why?

Last edited: