If you're blaming Andy Dalton, you are blind

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The first interception that was absolutely dropped. It’s like what were you thinking Andy. Oh that’s right that you normally. Expect more of the same this season

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm not comparing anyone. I simply asking a question which you have failed to answer.
I answered the question you just didn’t like the answer. The team gave up on Jason Garrett. Prescott has been the only good consistent thing about this franchise. And last night was total proof

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This TEAM is just terrible, I don't care who's under center. Honestly it's not like Dak had us at 5-0.
Yes but he had us in the games. We had an opportunity. With Dalton it’s zero. If you don’t see the difference why bother watching the games. Are you people really trying to say Dalton is a good quarterback. And Prescott isn’t

Reactions: ICP

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you’re not blaming Dalton, you are blind.Of course we hand the ball off to Zieke because they knew call Dalton couldn’t perform

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To be fair to Dalton on the one interception his receiver got absolutely tackled in the open field. Apparently that's ok to do as long as it's against the Cowboys.
The officiating of defensive pass interference was hilariously ridiculous last night for both teams. Some referees need preseason moreso than players.

ICP

Reaction score
Yes but he had us in the games. We had an opportunity. With Dalton it’s zero. If you don’t see the difference why bother watching the games. Are you people really trying to say Dalton is a good quarterback. And Prescott isn’t
An L is an L to me. I'm not saying Dalton is better than Dak, I'm just saying this team is another hot mess served up to us by the Jones boys.

Swagger

Reaction score
*** does that have to do with now?
Well for a quarterback to supposedly carry a team, surely he would lead the offense to score some points in a game?

With the exception of a brainless and horrific pass early on which should have been taken back to the house for a pick six, Dalton played pretty well in the first half. But our goose was cooked by HT after Zeke fumbled twice and Gallup dropped a dolly catch after getting two hands to the ball without any pressure around him in the end zone. Against a good team, you have no chance after a first half performance like that. Dalton was disappointing in the second half. He missed a couple of throws that he should be making, one in particular to Gallup who would have scored a TD. The interception was poor but overall it didn't matter as he didn't have time to read his progressions and execute the throws due to the O Line being decimated. The damage had been done in the first half including the injury to Martin.

I don't want to see any quarterback throwing 53-54 balls a game - including Andy Dalton! But that's what happens when you gift a team 14 points early on.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I think it's fair to say that everyone that was on the field or coaching gets blamed.

Swagger

Reaction score
I answered the question you just didn’t like the answer. The team gave up on Jason Garrett. Prescott has been the only good consistent thing about this franchise. And last night was total proof
You didn't answer the question. I asked how many points did the Dallas Cowboys offense score versus the Indy Colts in December 2018?

dfense

Reaction score
Oline is crap. Once it was apparent the Cowboys couldn't run, they came after Dalton and played pass coverage. With that Oline, that was the end.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dak Prescott has NEVER been under pressure like Dalton was last night. And the Cowboys as a team played terrible.
But Dalton played well under pressure, and moved the ball up and down the field on a regular basis.
The problem wasn't Dalton;
It was the Cowboys.

BS Dak has had to deal with the injured OL all season long. This is a load when you will slam Dak yet give a pass for Dalton. I support both QB and hope Dalton does a better job than last night but he looked like crap behind center, granted OL did him no favors but they have not been doing Dak any favors. Cowboys went from avg 30 points a game to 10 last night with the last TD coming very late in the 4th. I don't pin the entire loss on Dalton but no he did not play no where close to what Dak has done.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score

This is so delusional.

We were beyond awful with Dak as well...

Slow starts on offense, costly turnovers, and a bunch of empty calorie stats at the end of the game..

Sorry Dalton's loss wasn't as pretty as Dak's loss.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
BS Dak has had to deal with the injured OL all season long. This is a load when you will slam Dak yet give a pass for Dalton. I support both QB and hope Dalton does a better job than last night but he looked like crap behind center, granted OL did him no favors but they have not been doing Dak any favors. Cowboys went from avg 30 points a game to 10 last night with the last TD coming very late in the 4th. I don't pin the entire loss on Dalton but no he did not play no where close to what Dak has done.

I feel pretty good about us having more points had Zeke not fumbled twice while we were driving, Gallup dropping an easy TD catch that hit him in both hands, and the ref ignoring clear PI.

Yes.. Dak is better than Dalton.. I've always said that.. But just because Dak pads stats when the game is out of hand and Dalton didn't last night doesn't mean Dak is some great QB now because he's not.

Swagger

Reaction score
Neither Dak or Dalton are the reason we’re Loosing. Turnovers and a lack of playmakers on Defense
Speaking of play makers on defense, how good is Budda Baker!? Wow it would be nice to have a guy like that in our secondary. What a baller.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
This is so delusional.

We were beyond awful with Dak as well...

Slow starts on offense, costly turnovers, and a bunch of empty calorie stats at the end of the game..

Sorry Dalton's loss wasn't as pretty as Dak's loss.

Hell we could not get empty calories from Dalton. Look you will never admit Dak is a good QB, fact is Dak moved this team and Dalton failed to do so. I hope Dalton does a better job but the only blind people in here are those claiming Dak is a poor QB when most of the nation who covers the NFL know better. Lastnight showed how much offense will miss Dak and what he bring to the table. All I see from you is the same old agenda. Fine

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Hell we could not get empty calories from Dalton. Look you will never admit Dak is a good QB, fact is Dak moved this team and Dalton failed to do so. I hope Dalton does a better job but the only blind people in here are those claiming Dak is a poor QB when most of the nation who covers the NFL know better. Lastnight showed how much offense will miss Dak and what he bring to the table. All I see from you is the same old agenda. Fine

I say all the time Dak is a good solid QB!