I'm usually against this but I think Romo plays in the postseason

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
He looked sharp but it wasn't really so amazing. Incomplete to TWill although I like the way he stretches the field. Nice dig route to T Will...nice timing. Dump off to DMAc where Dmac does the work... Nice throw to Dez.. PI call.. boom.. we score on a nice throw to TWill...

If TWill had run the route, the ball would have been there...

I'm not advocating Romo over Dak... exactly the opposite...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I think it has nothing to do with chemistry and more to do with where Dak feels comfortable throwing the football.
He's obviously pretty comfortable throwing it to Bease.

40 something catches last year.

Almost 80 this year.

:thumbup:

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
And if Romo struggles?

Sanchez :lmao: I guess if Romo also struggles we are done. Let me make this clear, there is nothing better than for me to see Dak succeed and lead us to the promised land. But if he struggles we need Romo in there we just can not end our season going down.

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
Did you see how Dak was pushing Romo after the TD? He was trying to hurt him seems

smh ... tsk tsk tsk ... :facepalm:

:cool:

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
When the offense puts up 3 points in a half, I'd be in favor of a change. That's not going to get it done.

With no Zeke, Dez and Witten for just a couple series, and two backups starting on the line in a meaningless game.

Trying to draw conclusions from today's game is like filling up a drinking glass with ocean water, looking inside, and deciding there's no whales out there.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I mean it's a no-brainer to go with Dak for the game. But if he struggles, yes I will be hoping we put Romo in to try and save the game.
I doubt this, Dak will play till end and they will hope he can do a comeback, which he has before.
Now if they got way down, like 27-0 then they might switch, but by then it is too late.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I only want to see Romo if Dak is injured or just really struggling. That's it, I don't want special packages let 4 handle business I'm confident he will.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
The same thing that happened when Romo struggled in some playoff games.

I want to see how all of you will handle it if Dak is the man all the way and we lose. I am fine with losing but if he struggles and doesn't move the team than this Organization is really stupid.

Gator88

Reaction score
With no Zeke, Dez and Witten for just a couple series, and two backups starting on the line in a meaningless game.

Trying to draw conclusions from today's game is like filling up a drinking glass with ocean water, looking inside, and deciding there's no whales out there.
I wasn't talking about today's game

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He's obviously pretty comfortable throwing it to Bease.

40 something catches last year.

Almost 80 this year.

:thumbup:

Short, underneath, low risk throws.

No problem with it.. I love it actually...

I'm just saying I will not be shocked if Dallas figures out a way to get Romo involved.