I'm usually against this but I think Romo plays in the postseason

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Tony looked good today, but it was against the eagles, and it was only 1 drive, 4 passes.
Too little to say this is what he would do every possession.
He might throw a pick 6 on 2nd possession.

They have committed to Dak, so dont expect to see tony unless Dak gets hurt, or they are way behind.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Romo won't see the field unless Dak is injured. So how many different scenario threads will we see at CZ the next 2 weeks where Romo somehow plays important minutes in the playoffs?

1. Gut feeling Romo gets "sprinkled" into a game for important minutes.

2. ?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I want to see how all of you will handle it if Dak is the man all the way and we lose. I am fine with losing but if he struggles and doesn't move the team than this Organization is really stupid.

Just as we've seen it with Romo behind center his entire career. No SB either.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Dak is not getting benched.

This team is a train at home as it currently stands. I doubt Dak would seriously play bad enough to even warrant a switch.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I want to see how all of you will handle it if Dak is the man all the way and we lose. I am fine with losing but if he struggles and doesn't move the team than this Organization is really stupid.
If we lose, then we lose. The same way I didn't melt down when we lost playoff games with Tony is the same way I'll handle it when/if we lose with Dak. The future is so bright with this team that I'm not going to let a loss in the playoffs ruin the season for me.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Again, when has Romo proved he can lead a team all the way to a SB?

You nailed it. I have always been a huge Romo fan and I always will be. But even I have to admit Tony has had his chances to get us to the promised land. While it was never always his fault, for whatever reason, it just never happened.

Prescott got us this far this year. Prescott deserves to get the chance to finish what he started. Yes, I felt a little nostalgic watching Romo out there today. But the bottom line is, this is Dak's team now.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
So your okay throwing this season away if Dak struggles?

Just as you are ok with throwing the season away when Tony was our qb since what, 2007. Again, Romo has TO PROVE he can take a hit and get up 1st, before I bench Dak.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Short, underneath, low risk throws.

No problem with it.. I love it actually...

I'm just saying I will not be shocked if Dallas figures out a way to get Romo involved.

The playoffs are an atmosphere where conventional strategy wins. You continue to do what got you there. No one magically makes wholesale changes to something that's running like a dream going into the playoffs. That's how you get fired.

But you already know that. I know you do. The thread will be 20 pages though. Nice conversation piece. Lol

Last edited:

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Just as you are ok with throwing the season away when Tony was our qb since what, 2007. Again, Romo has TO PROVE he can take a hit and get up 1st, before I bench Dak.
And he wasn't hit once today. I noticed he got rid of the ball really fast today. Smart.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
If we lose, then we lose. The same way I didn't melt down when we lost playoff games with Tony is the same way I'll handle it when/if we lose with Dak. The future is so bright with this team that I'm not going to let a loss in the playoffs ruin the season for me.

I am not okay with it, you just can't throw a season away and just say our future looks bright. Next year might be another 4-12 season. No one knows how it will end with injuries and other factors. We have to go for it this year. If Dak struggles Romo has to play.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
You nailed it. I have always been a huge Romo fan and I always will be. But even I have to admit Tony has had his chances to get us to the promised land. While it was never always his fault, for whatever reason, it just never happened.

Prescott got us this far this year. Prescott deserves to get the chance to finish what he started. Yes, I felt a little nostalgic watching Romo out there today. But the bottom line is, this is Dak's team now.

Finally some perspective. Should we lose, we've advanced as far as we have DURING THE ENTIRE ROMO ERA. Why not let this young regime lead us after such a brilliant season?

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I am not okay with it, you just can't throw a season away and just say our future looks bright. Next year might be another 4-12 season. No one knows how it will end with injuries and other factors. We have to go for it this year. If Dak struggles Romo has to play.
The odds of this team losing and it being on Dak are extremely slim.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
The playoffs are an atmosphere where conventional strategy wins. You continue to do what got you there. No one magically makes wholesale changes to something that's running like a dream going into the playoffs. That how you get fired.

But you already know that. I know you do. The thread will be 20 pages though. Nice conversation piece. Lol

Someone is going to cuss me out and I will probably get banned by a mod that disagrees and unbanned by another who agrees.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score

LOL who cares if Romo can take a hit or not, its playoff time if he doesn't get up to bad, just put Dak in again. Romo is gone next year anyway, but that will be a big mistake by this team Imo. Sanchez and Dak is a disaster. IF Dak goes down kiss our season good bye next year.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Finally some perspective. Should we lose, we've advanced as far as we have DURING THE ENTIRE ROMO ERA. Why not let this young regime lead us after such a brilliant season?

Yup. Dak and Zeke have no knowledge of the failures of years past. Maybe this is a new era. Let us see it through!

Alohawg1

Reaction score
Team first- IF Dak had a disastrous 1st half in the playoffs, I wouldn't hesitate to make the switch.