Inman, Hunter and Waddle all visiting?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Smh..no. He's not apart of my 100s of reasons. He's actually a positive to me. I wouldn't waste a dime on the worst receiver on my team.

Well he's part of mine.

For the "worst receiver", he was the most productive. Sad state.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm not labeling him some star. The guy has his issues and shortcomings. What I am saying is that I can see why he would be frustrated. He was more productive in his few opportunities than any of the receivers who somehow have untouchable status on this team. And I think that status quo is indicative of a bigger issue.

More than Brice Butler specifically, that's my point.

Brice tricked you guys into think he's a player because he caught 3 deep balls his career here lol.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You ok ? You need to have a cookie...You know this is not real right? We are all the same on here. Just fans with friendly opinions. Its not a spittin contest. Stop showin your age. I would love to have a friendly debate,without all the snarky bs. That said,Im a man of action..lets find out whos right on the field..PEACE.

I'm all for whatever "friendly debate" you want. I like it that way. I retort in kind. I give snark when I get snark.

But all I'm seeing when I'm asking you for debate is "wait and see" or "I'll trust the coaches".

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We don't live in a vacuum. Chill and give things a chance to play out..I get the passion. I like that..but man,IT IS ONLY MARCH. Much can happen.

See. This isn't "debate". It's "wait and see" fanspeak. No substance.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
You are the POS arrogant twerp here ; you're worried about replacing whom ? Butler ? How much of an effect did he have on last season ?

This franchise should be concerned with Bryant looking like he's on the downside of his career and our NO#2 receiver still not able to catch a football with his hands......................Do you really believe this Inman guy can challenge for one of the top 2 spots ? Because that's the worry..........

None of this post has any relevancy to what I've said.

I've never mentioned who he'd replace, and I never talked about Dez.

I just pointed out you didnt know anything about the subject players, which turned out to be true. I then gave a comparison of Inman's situation last year and his production from that situation. And despite only playing snaps sparingly, on the most run heavy offense in the league, and only playing 12 games he wpuld have had the 4th most receiving yards on the team.

So yes, if Inman plays 16 games it's easy to see how he could compete(and likely win) one of the top two spots on the receiver depth chart.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'm all for whatever "friendly debate" you want. I like it that way. I retort in kind. I give snark when I get snark.

But all I'm seeing when I'm asking you for debate is "wait and see" or "I'll trust the coaches".
We really got no choice in the matter. My DAD ONCE TAUGHT ME TO LEARN whats within my control and control that..and whats not within my control..LET IT GO and leave it to God. I'm a 47 year old man and I have learned to have perspective..the knee jerk stuff is unhealthy and bears no fruit. Been a Dallas fan since 1973..I was 3 years old...and ever since I was a die hard Cowboy fan. I am not pleased with the results as of last season,but we have reason to be hopeful. Just have faith...at some point within the next 3-4 years,we will be knockin on the door. Not a Coach Garrett fan..as a man..I love the guy..but as a NFL coach...hes got to get it done. We have no choice..are we with the team or against them? I'm not about to bail on them now after 44 years.

Rayman70

Reaction score

If we win,all this will be forgotten and moot.

Rayman70

Reaction score
See. This isn't "debate". It's "wait and see" fanspeak. No substance.
Nothing matters..its march. If you want substance from a bunch of other fans on here I'm afraid your in the wrong place. None of us here are about to solve the teams issues on a message board.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We really got no choice in the matter. My DAD ONCE TAUGHT ME TO LEARN whats within my control and control that..and whats not within my control..LET IT GO and leave it to God. I'm a 47 year old man and I have learned to have perspective..the knee jerk stuff is unhealthy and bears no fruit. Been a Dallas fan since 1973..I was 3 years old...and ever since I was a die hard Cowboy fan. I am not pleased with the results as of last season,but we have reason to be hopeful. Just have faith...at some point within the next 3-4 years,we will be knockin on the door. Not a Coach Garrett fan..as a man..I love the guy..but as a NFL coach...hes got to get it done. We have no choice..are we with the team or against them? I'm not about to bail on them now after 44 years.

Nobody's bailing. But that doesn't mean we have to be onboard with everything either.

It's conversation. Debate. An added feature of being a fan.

By the way, in life, I agree with you and your Dad.
:thumbup: