Inman, Hunter and Waddle all visiting?

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
Bringing in Waddle and Fleming tell me that this team sees Swing Tackle as a priority.
That makes me very happy!
Both are guys that can do an ok job if they have to start games- Fleming seems like he could be a solid starting RT to be honest.
This might allow Dak to get his Mojo back.

jrumann59

Reaction score
The "joke" is the staff. Once again.

I'm a "fan" of good football. And productivity. Not the Country Club atmosphere where play time continues to be based on contract and not on producing.

The fact is that Butler was far and away the most productive receiver they had last year, and they were too stupid to realize it.

"Great play Brice! Now go have a seat on the bench!"
Was it because he was productive or the fact no team was scared of him therefore got the best situation.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's the thing, Butler never got the chance to take snaps away from Williams. Because Williams had just been paid and seeing him lose snaps - even to a more productive player - would make the Cowboys' decision-makers look bad.

Can't have that.

Probably because he wasn't good enough to get more fed than them.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Bringing in Waddle and Fleming tell me that this team sees Swing Tackle as a priority.
That makes me very happy!
Both are guys that can do an ok job if they have to start games- Fleming seems like he could be a solid starting RT to be honest.
This might allow Dak to get his Mojo back.
If it was priority why would they wait until now to address it? These guys could've been scooped up last week and we'd be left with nothing.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
The point is that you ran your mouth and posted nonsense when you had no idea what you were talking about.

That's the point!

:facepalm:

We'll see.............Gwt back to
Wait how did he have 25 catches for 350 yards, if he and Hunter have 6 catches combined for this career...?

Something doesnt add up!

He only played 416 snaps and yet had, and played on the team with the least pass attempts in the entire league with only 473 total attempts.

Despite this, Inman still had 343 yards, which woukd have have been the 3rd most yards on the Cowboys last year behind only Dez, Twill, and Witten.

Now take a seat Mr ignorant

He also played on a team that faces defenses with 8 or 9 man boxes on just about every down ; lot easier to get open if you're playing against man-to-man on just about every play...............And how could someone have the 3rd most yards when you named 3 Cowboys receivers , Einstein ?

Learn how to add up to four before calling someone "ignorant" , dullard........................

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Probably because he wasn't good enough to get more fed than them.

All productivity numbers to the contrary. But a homer has got to grasp for any straw they can to defend incompetence.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Linebacker is the position where I'm surprised they're not being more active.

I just hope this doesn't mean they're going to use yet another high draft pick at that spot.

Well, we need three: Durant, Wilber, and Hitchens. And were short one capable starter there last year to begin with. It’s a safe bet one of the top three draft picks plays LB.

Plus we’ll let Wilson walk next offseason. It’s a complete position retooling。

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are defending Brice Butler.....who's the real homer here!

The clown defending incompetence at every turn. Look in the mirror.

I'm "defending" the one receiver the team had who produced when given opportunity. While you try to discredit and minimize him because he's done with the Cowboys' bull****.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Bryant's a great talent with suspensions and baggage. You know it, I know it, the Steelers know it.
All of that is true. I'm not interested in him but his talent is there. Hes a rich mans Brice Butler. A billion dollar version of Brice Butler.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
With there resumes, I dont see Inman or Hunter deals differently than guys in the past like Brodney Poole or. Blanton that are easily cut after TC

Possibly. We do tend to sign free agents now who are easily cutable if they don't prove worth keeping or a young player outplays them. Unfortunately, those free agents also tend to be players who are easy to outplay.

In looking at them, I do like that Inman was able to put up solid second-receiver numbers in 2016. Of course, he did that because injuries led to him playing 90 percent of the Chargers' offensive snaps that year, so it had a lot to do with opportunity. The Chargers traded him the next season for a seventh-round pick, so clearly they weren't that impressed.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The clown defending incompetence at every turn. Look in the mirror.

I'm "defending" the one receiver the team had who produced when given opportunity. While you try to discredit and minimize him because he's done with the Cowboys' bull****.
You are defending the worst receiver on our team. He's the stasheroo version of the receiving core. Talks a big game....looks the part.....but on reality he's just talk and the worst on this team.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, we need three: Durant, Wilber, and Hitchens. And were short one capable starter there last year to begin with. It’s a safe bet one of the top three draft picks plays LB.

Plus we’ll let Wilson walk next offseason. It’s a complete position retooling。

I'm fine with retooling.

Durant quit.

Wilber is strictly a special teamer.

And Hitchens was grossly overpaid.

But, at some point, they just plain need bodies. And someone capable of filling a two-down starting role.

But they've already got a ton invested in Lee and Smith and spending a high draft pick on a third guy isn't a good use of resources in my opinion. It would be akin to drafting those backup tight ends in the second round.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are defending the worst receiver on our team. He's the stasheroo version of the receiving core. Talks a big game....looks the part.....but on reality he's just talk and the worst on this team.

:lmao:

This is what you're reduced to.

You've got nothing.

As usual.

But rush to defend every stupid decision "your team" makes.