Inman, Hunter and Waddle all visiting?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Your preachin to the choir. I already said how I felt on JG. This year will be his last if we don't go far into the playoffs.

I can only hope that's true. But with the loyalty and affinity Jerry Jones has repeatedly shown, I'm not sure I can believe that for sure.

Jones finds a way to excuse Garrett's failings. Again and again.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
yup...not worth having a pity party in march. I agree. Now if we start the year in the dumpster and go 0-3..THEN we can gather the pitchforks and confront JJ.
I agree. But if these same guys waited until the season started and we actually start off good? When would they have time to complain lol? Some guys have to do it lol.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I can only hope that's true. But with the loyalty and affinity Jerry Jones has repeatedly shown, I'm not sure I can believe that for sure.

Jones finds a way to excuse Garrett's failings. Again and again.
Even JJ has his limits.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes..MY GAWD..Green was a huge bloody dumpster fire lol..the dude doesn't belong on an NFL field.

And i saw that they felt the same way after Atlanta. Even if some can't admit it.

Green never saw the field again. Even when Bell was awful and Cooper was hurt in week 17.

He never saw the field again.

That's big.

Rayman70

Reaction score
And i saw that they felt the same way after Atlanta. Even if some can't admit it.

Green never saw the field again. Even when Bell was awful and Cooper was hurt in week 17.

He never saw the field again.

That's big.
Green was the same in College...so I'm not sure what the heck the staff saw in him that made them think he was worth a 3rd round pick. Now THAT was laughable.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Beasley sucked last year.....as did Dez...as did everyone. You want me to compare Butler's best year to Beasley's worst? And it's still comparable and embarassing.

I want you to answer my question.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Inman, Hunter and Waddle? Damn sounds like a law form or rearranged as Hunterman Waddles In. We need a Hunterman man! Sign that guy NOW!!

Rayman70

Reaction score
Bell actually looked better than Green...which shows you just how bad Green was. Both need a one way Grey hound ticket out of Dodge.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Green was the same in College...so I'm not sure what the heck the staff saw in him that made them think he was worth a 3rd round pick. Now THAT was laughable.

Worse yet, they doubled down on overdrafting him in the first place.

"We've just gotta make this work!"

Not only did he suck at tackle, but forcing him into a "competition" with Cooper at left guard accomplished nothing other than delaying the offensive line being better and gaining cohesion. Once Cooper started playing, the offensive numbers went up across the board.

LittleD

Reaction score
It doesn't matter who we sign in FA or draft in a month. Until the Clapper and his crew are dispatched we are
not going to win, period. The Clapper is an obstacle to winning.

Kaiser

Reaction score
If they can sign Fleming or Waddle, a LB like Bowman, and a starting quality S/1T then I'd consider this a successful use of free agency.
None of em have to be stars, just quality vets.

Add a swing tacle like Cameron Flemming and you have the right approach. Building through young talent, focusing on the internal talent development like DLaw and Irving were last year and having quality depth at every position.

Makes perfect sense. Now don't do it on this site again or you will be banned.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It doesn't matter who we sign in FA or draft in a month. Until the Clapper and his crew are dispatched we are
not going to win, period. The Clapper is an obstacle to winning.

You might as well give up hope and not bother posting until Garrett is gone then. The rest of us will hang around and hold out hope. I would like Garrett to be replaced too, but they were very close in 2014 and 2016, so I'll just go on believing there is at least a chance.