Inman, Hunter and Waddle all visiting?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing matters..its march. If you want substance from a bunch of other fans on here I'm afraid your in the wrong place. None of us here are about to solve the teams issues on a message board.

It's not about so,bing issues, it's about supporting your claims or your position.

More than "wait and see".

If you want that, take the season off until September.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Nobody's bailing. But that doesn't mean we have to be onboard with everything either.

It's conversation. Debate. An added feature of being a fan.

By the way, in life, I agree with you and your Dad.
:thumbup:
I'm not onboard with everything in Jerryville lol..But at the same time...there isn't a darn thing we can do about it.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sounds like more of the same crap as last year. Expecting low cost trash players to push you to the top is stupid.

These are players they are looking at to fill a role, not to be huge impact guys that thrust the team over the top. Sounds like a couple have a reasonable chance of filling the RT role, as they did for NE last year, which would allow Collins to move back to LG and solidify the O-Line. That could be a nice move.

Rayman70

Reaction score
It's not about so,bing issues, it's about supporting your claims or your position.

More than "wait and see".

If you want that, take the season off until September.
Honestly,thats all we can do...voice an opinion...ideas...and wait for September and see what happens. I'm going to root for them no matter...But would I like for things to look more hopeful right now? YOU BET I WOULD...but its not,so maybe we can change that with a couple decent signings. Things can change on a dime in the NFL.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not onboard with everything in Jerryville lol..But at the same time...there isn't a darn thing we can do about it.

I've never been one for apathy. Or shrugging my shoulders. I'd find a new hobby first.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I've seen it every offseason. People complain how we are the worst team of all time every march....I'm just not gonna take part in it.
yup...not worth having a pity party in march. I agree. Now if we start the year in the dumpster and go 0-3..THEN we can gather the pitchforks and confront JJ.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Who's "freaking out"? Because I have a position about something rather than "oh well, wait and see"?
Whats your solution? Unless we are part of the front office..I see no point. Again..I LOVE your passion for the team. But I feel your beating a dead horse because its just march.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not enough.

Yeah, not by a long shot. And that is exactly my point.

Butler had more yards than Beasley, on less than 40% of the targets.

And 3 more than the 0 touchdowns that Williams had in less than a third of the targets.

As I said, Butler was far and away the most productive receiver based on opportunity. And it's a shame that he didn't get more.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whats your solution? Unless we are part of the front office..I see no point. Again..I LOVE your passion for the team. But I feel your beating a dead horse because its just march.

If you're looking for "solution", you're in the wrong place. Even if any of us did have it, there's nobody listening.

That's a given. But it's not an excuse to be apathetic.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its sports,things change fast. Winning solves many flaws and covers them up. Give it a chance.

7 years-plus in on Garrett, I've given it more of "a chance" than the guy deserves. The team certainly has.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Realistically..if we sign Fleming...that sures up the oline. That's a positive move if it happens.

Rayman70

Reaction score
7 years-plus in on Garrett, I've given it more of "a chance" than the guy deserves. The team certainly has.
Your preachin to the choir. I already said how I felt on JG. This year will be his last if we don't go far into the playoffs.