Inman, Hunter and Waddle all visiting?

conner01

Reaction score
I get what you’re saying but they need a starting OL, MLB, DT, and S. Why are they prioritizing swing tackles and backup WRs? Go fix one, just one, of those spots with a player that makes the team better and then worry about low cost backups all you want to. Nothing they are doing is improving the team.
I think LB is likely to get signed in FA .
The thing I like about fixing have to fix positions in FA is it leaves you options in the draft
I never like drafting for need
At 19 I want the best player with few exceptions to position

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Well, there's only so much depth you can carry. Unless we replace Dez, we've got four of the wide receiver spots filled. Depending on cost, Inman or Hunter might be a guaranteed fifth. If we also draft a wide receiver early, that would be a guaranteed sixth. And then you've still got Brown.

That’s why it makes no sense to be bringing in no name scrub WRs at this point. You have 5 on the team that should be locks to make the team this year unless you are getting rid of Dez. Then you will likely draft a wr high as a future replacement for Dez. There really isn’t a spot for a WR unless it’s to replace Dez and I hope these aren’t the type of WRs they are thinking about replacing Dez with.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I think LB is likely to get signed in FA .
The thing I like about fixing have to fix positions in FA is it leaves you options in the draft
I never like drafting for need
At 19 I want the best player with few exceptions to position

What LB? And why are they screwing around with backup types when they need starters at so many spots? Everyone want the BPA at 19 but that isn’t happening with so many glaring needs.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
When you're arguing about 2 players that have a combined six catches between them in their "careers" , what else is there to know , genius ?

Maybe start by knowing that dont have 6 combined career catches..... lmao. Thats definitely something to know, genius.

Inman has 7 games with at least 6 catches, but dont let facts get in the way.

Also if you dont think Weddle is a better swing tackle option than what we currently have, youve never watched him play.

Carson

Reaction score
What LB? And why are they screwing around with backup types when they need starters at so many spots? Everyone want the BPA at 19 but that isn’t happening with so many glaring needs.

IMO Derrick Johnson is a good pick for who I may be

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The LB free agency group is pretty sparse as well. Bowman might be the best of the lot.

Killerinstinct

Reaction score
It's hard to get excited about any of this.

Give me one good F.A. over a bunch of scrubs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
is back up outside receiver a role?

No lol.

Of course he does. It is the Devon Street/Laurent Robinson/Andre Holmes role. Been in Garrett's system for years and years.

So in other words....it isn't a role lol.......

Folks , claiming or arguing that any of these JAGs are "better" than another is like saying dog crap is better than horse crap.......................

Ehh...I personally think dog crap is better. Horse crap....you can smell for a mile away.

Sure there is. Most productive and yet somehow underutilized receiver on the roster.
:facepalm:
Who's still out there to be retained if I'm not mistaken lol.

I'm starting to think Bryce Butler was a myth like this team going to use two tight ends lol.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
1st page post by superonyx "2 Wr's who combined for 6 catches all of last season......
You can't make this stuff up...I hope we are not paying the airfare for these "visits".

They combined have over 200 catches in the carrier, might want to look it up.

jrumann59

Reaction score
1st page post by superonyx "2 Wr's who combined for 6 catches all of last season......
You can't make this stuff up...I hope we are not paying the airfare for these "visits".
I have posted twice that superonyx was wrong. Inman had 2 catches as a charger and 23 as a bear last year in 12 games total.