Inman, Hunter and Waddle all visiting?

MCMetal69

Reaction score
..what?
Yes, as opposed to me you have no clue what you're talking about, Mr 6 catches combined for their career.

You also drooled : "Inman last year was 3rd in the entire league in catchable target rate at 86.4%, despite playing with a rookie QB.
Shows his ability to get open."

He had a grand total of 25 catches for less than 350 yards ; yeah , he's a real threat , Captain Ignorant..................

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who's still out there to be retained if I'm not mistaken lol.

I'm starting to think Bryce Butler was a myth like this team going to use two tight ends lol.

You should throw in a few more "lol's". You don't quite sound like a 13-year old girl enough yet.

And they can't "retain" someone who won't sign with them. And Butler won't. He's already on record saying so. And who could blame him? When performing at your job has no effect on the pecking order, nobody would put up with that.

But it's pretty sad when you get spurned by your "#4 receiver".

:facepalm:

MCMetal69

Reaction score
The point is is that if you truly believe one of these guys is now going to light up the opposition , you're dreaming...............

jrumann59

Reaction score
You should throw in a few more "lol's". You don't quite sound like a 13-year old girl enough yet.

And they can't "retain" someone who won't sign with them. And Butler won't. He's already on record saying so. And who could blame him? When performing at your job has no effect on the pecking order, nobody would put up with that.

Getting spurned by your 4th receiver is pretty common. I believe all WR think they are #1s until proven wrong.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The point is is that if you truly believe one of these guys is now going to light up the opposition , you're dreaming...............

The point is that you ran your mouth and posted nonsense when you had no idea what you were talking about.

That's the point!

jrumann59

Reaction score
no one is expecting them to be #1 hell even #2 WR they are expecting them to fill more or less the butler role.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Getting spurned by your 4th receiver is pretty common. I believe all WR think they are #1s until proven wrong.

I'll ask you to prove that claim. Show me the last one to say "I'm not re-signing there."

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Ok? Didn't know Brice Butler had a fan club. My apologies.

I thought you were joking honestly.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
You also drooled : "Inman last year was 3rd in the entire league in catchable target rate at 86.4%, despite playing with a rookie QB.
Shows his ability to get open."

He had a grand total of 25 catches for less than 350 yards ; yeah , he's a real threat , Captain Ignorant..................

Wait how did he have 25 catches for 350 yards, if he and Hunter have 6 catches combined for this career...?

Something doesnt add up!

He only played 416 snaps, and played on the team with the least pass attempts in the entire league with only 473 total attempts.

Despite this, Inman still had 343 yards, which woukd have have been the 3rd most yards on the Cowboys last year behind only Dez, Twill, and Witten.

Now take a seat Mr ignorant

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Well, when your No. 4 believes he should be No. 2 or No. 1, then it's understandable that he would spurn returning to that role. Inman seems like he could legitimately take snaps away from Williams, or after last season, Beasley. Most likely, though, he would just take Butler's snaps. I don't see Hunter as an upgrade over Butler and think he would be limited to a similar role at best.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ok? Didn't know Brice Butler had a fan club. My apologies.

I thought you were joking honestly.

The "joke" is the staff. Once again.

I'm a "fan" of good football. And productivity. Not the Country Club atmosphere where play time continues to be based on contract and not on producing.

The fact is that Butler was far and away the most productive receiver they had last year, and they were too stupid to realize it.

"Great play Brice! Now go have a seat on the bench!"

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, there's only so much depth you can carry. Unless we replace Dez, we've got four of the wide receiver spots filled. Depending on cost, Inman or Hunter might be a guaranteed fifth. If we also draft a wide receiver early, that would be a guaranteed sixth. And then you've still got Brown.
With there resumes, I dont see Inman or Hunter deals differently than guys in the past like Brodney Poole or. Blanton that are easily cut after TC

Rayman70

Reaction score
The one blessing on this staff is Kris Richard. He just may be what saves this team from mediocrity.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, when your No. 4 believes he should be No. 2 or No. 1, then it's understandable that he would spurn returning to that role. Inman seems like he could legitimately take snaps away from Williams, or after last season, Beasley. Most likely, though, he would just take Butler's snaps. I don't see Hunter as an upgrade over Butler and think he would be limited to a similar role at best.

That's the thing, Butler never got the chance to take snaps away from Williams. Because Williams had just been paid and seeing him lose snaps - even to a more productive player - would make the Cowboys' decision-makers look bad.

Can't have that.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The "joke" is the staff. Once again.

I'm a "fan" of good football. And productivity. Not the Country Club atmosphere where play time continues to be based on contract and not on producing.

The fact is that Butler was far and away the most productive receiver they had last year, and they were too stupid to realize it.

"Great play Brice! Now go have a seat on the bench!"
Ok......it's a shame the Cowboys, Raiders and pretty much every team in the league fails to see the greatness of Brice Butler that you do....if you are a fan of good football I'm shocked you are so pro Brice since he did nothing here.