Inside Staffer telling the truth on ol Dez

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
There's no common ground. You either love Dez & hate Dak or vice versa. I happen to like both but also have come to the realization that Dez is done. Cooked. Basking in the twilight. Over. Hanging on by a thread.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Oh you DID vote positively. An anomaly in a world of black & white. I stand corrected on you.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Are you high?

It is a Dak poll...... we are talking about Dez
Trust.....

If I were to make a Dez poll the numbers would be identical in terms of 35 percent stay 65 percent go. However, I'm not going to do that because I care about the mods and don't want to be the source of a mass head explosion.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Trust.....

If I were to make a Dez poll the numbers would be identical in terms of 35 percent stay 65 percent go. However, I'm not going to do that because I care about the mods and don't want to be the source of a mass head explosion.
You are reading the wrong poll wrong.....can I get the last 5 minutes back???

Never go full Simple Jack
Tropic+Thunder.jpg

Hadenough

Reaction score
The thing about Dez and the rest of these players. With the evolution of FA the loyalty to players is gone and you must look at what can help the team. It's more about business and when you have an employee that isn't what he was and can be replaced cheaper you usually do that. Even if you can still afford to pay that employee sometimes he has priced himself right out of a job. It's nothing personal but that's the way a successful business is run.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
The thing about Dez and the rest of these players. With the evolution of FA the loyalty to players is gone and you must look at what can help the team. It's more about business and when you have an employee that isn't what he was and can be replaced cheaper you usually do that. Even if you can still afford to pay that employee sometimes he has priced himself right out of a job. It's nothing personal but that's the way a successful business is run.
Period. You nailed it man. It's just business. Nothing personal. We're just trying to be the most successful business around every year. That should be the FO's mentality.

Coddling players will get you a CDC Of The Year award. Nothing more.

Verdict

Reaction score
What am I grasping at? Was the Romo and Dez connection in 2015 that same as 2014? Or was it much better than the Dez And Cassel connection?

Or maybe Dez has always sucked and Romo made him look great, like he did Laurent Robertson.

Verdict

Reaction score
:clap:Conciliatory mood huh? (lol) But I certainly with last part of your post that there are a few more moving parts to a solution. IMO too much damage is done...

My position hasn't changed. None of us know the future in spite of some people KNOWING that if Dez went to a different team he would get 3000 yards and 30 TDs with a "real QB". Lol

But I think you guys know where I stand on this issue. The smart money is betting against Dez.