Is It Just Me Or Is Stephon Gilmore Just Average At Best

Chappy

Reaction score
PFF grades him at 70.9 Targeted 60 times and 30 receptions against him. NFL stats show 9 passes defended for the year. He lines up so far off the ball I feel receivers have a good chance at receptions. Every game once or twice I tell my wife "watch, #21 will blow this for Dallas" - and he does. Obviously he used to be a premier CB and I have no idea how he performs during the week in practice or when the game cameras don't show him on a play. Am I kinda clueless here?
It is just you and do you even watch football?

What a thread. ‍♀️

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
PFF grades him at 70.9 Targeted 60 times and 30 receptions against him. NFL stats show 9 passes defended for the year. He lines up so far off the ball I feel receivers have a good chance at receptions. Every game once or twice I tell my wife "watch, #21 will blow this for Dallas" - and he does. Obviously he used to be a premier CB and I have no idea how he performs during the week in practice or when the game cameras don't show him on a play. Am I kinda clueless here?
:lmao: :omg:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You’re kind of clueless here and after tonight‘s game, you’re looking even more clueless. :thumbup:

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
It wasn't just you. A few guys were unfairly complaining about Gilly early on in the game but they eventually came around.