News: It is official! Zeke suspended 6 games **merged**

Status
Not open for further replies.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I agree all strippers are criminals. No way a stripper could ever just dance to earn money without being a drug addict, convicted felon, immoral etc..

also maybe she just had a punchable face and was asking for it. I mean right?
Most strippers do have criminal backgrounds. It's just a simple fact.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
They're the NFL.

They do not need them.

You guys keep confusing real life with the NFL...

The NFL is not some rogue state that can do anything it wants. It still have to follow some elements of fundamental justice. This isn't even a case like 7 in Pittsburgh who paid off a complainant. Zeke has never paid her nor was he even arrested. Robespierre nailed him for six games without any real justification.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
It's pretty obvious the league gave Zeke a heaftier game suspension knowing they would lose an appeal, in which it would probably get knocked down to 2 or 3 games (which is what he may have deserved in the first place). The league just took advantage of the system; Zeke, his representatives and the Cowboys should fight this tooth and nail.

Reactions: BAT

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
I agree all strippers are criminals. No way a stripper could ever just dance to earn money without being a drug addict, convicted felon, immoral etc..

also maybe she just had a punchable face and was asking for it. I mean right?

Yes...because that's exactly what I said.

And here's what I will 'exactly' say as well...you have great reading comprehension skills.

YR

Plumfool

Reaction score
6 games is what you get for DV, so in the NFL's mind he did it.

I'll say it again, Pandora's box has been opened.

People who say that players or other teams fans don't care are naive. This was a very dangerous decsion. This affects every player in the NFL potentially.

There was public evidence of her lying however the league chose to believe her anyway. This now allows anyone to say anything without fear of reprimand which is already an issue and allows that person automatic leverage in any blackmail scheme. Very very dangerous.

Dodger12

Reaction score
There are lawyers that will take this on for free. This is such as high publicity case that if Zeke wanted to he can bring suite against the NFL.

Don't fool yourself CR. A quality labor attorney is not going to represent a millionaire or the player's union for free. It's really not that important to them.

aria

Reaction score
You're agenda has been transparent since you exploded on the zeke scene a month ago. 95% of your posts are in Zeke threads and half of them involve the Giants and Mara.

Yeah, really "objective posting" you got there, bro. Much value.

Man-oh-Man...lol..did you come alive with anyone who even hinted at Mara being involved in this or the "salary cap gate" in that one thread! We were all "crackpot" and "conspiracy theorists". Again...transparent.
BTW, one quick glance at your post history is laughable when you call me out for "much value". Thanks for all ten of your thoughtful posts over the past 10 days. Truly inspiring.

jjtrcka22

Reaction score
anyone that cries about this being some pro-NYG conspiracy are morons.

The NFL protects the shield, full stop. and that includes not being sued into oblivion by women's groups or boycott campaigns impacting the owner's bottom line.

This is 100% Zeke's fault. Not Goodell, not Mara.

His fault for being accused of something and there not being enough evidence to get charged?

Anyone can get accused of anything.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Actually, you show you don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about. The NFL cannot subpoena witnesses to testify before the grand jury. They can't subpoena evidence. They can't put anyone under oath. I'm in my 28th year as a Federal Agent, so I know what I'm talking about. The released information says that the NFL interviewed a dozen or so witnesses and reviewed photos, etc. That took over a year????? I've interviewed a dozen witnesses in a day or two and I've completed extremely complex investigations in much less time. The NFL knew what its decision was going to be before undertaking this so-called investigation. Call it the Ray Rice scared ****less effect.

Nice rant. The Feds weren't involved in this case. Local PD was. NFL was more thorough than them - more resources, more interest, etc. Why would you compare that to a federal investigation?

Status
Not open for further replies.