It kills me to say this about Roy *Merge*

BiffWellingtonIII

Reaction score
dogunwo;1778225 said:
How do you expect to be taken seriously around here when you say Gibril Wilson or Sammy Knight are better in coverage?

?? you musn't watch much Football - Wilson and Knight are studs - Knight and Wilson are as good as it gets at the position, and you'll be seeing another bigtimer this Thursday in Rhodes. In fact, I'd go so far as to guarantee a SB appearance for us if we had Knight, Wilson or Rhodes.

jack2

Reaction score
So if the problem is that roy a is former #1 draft choice, once a great player, sometime ago the face of the team and now a liability on defense, a risk to a possible great season, cannot be benched because of who he has been?
Even if he is the weakest link in the team?

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
The funny thing: Most people can't realize that the grass is ALWAYS greener.

I did a test and went to 5 different Steelers forums. Each and every one had a thread in them calling out Troy Polamalu. Each and every one had the fans chanting for someone else because he hasn't played like the 2004 season.

One site said if they had Bob Sanders, they wouldn't have lost yesterday. Another wished they had Roy because he can cover like Troy but can actually tackle, even if it is a horse collar.

Some of you people need to start watching highlights of other teams like you were fans of the other teams. When you see a TD highlight, check to see who gave it up, you might be surpised.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
BiffWellingtonIII;1778239 said:
?? you musn't watch much Football - Wilson and Knight are studs - Knight and Wilson are as good as it gets at the position, and you'll be seeing another bigtimer this Thursday in Rhodes. In fact, I'd go so far as to guarantee a SB appearance for us if we had Knight, Wilson or Rhodes.
Now I know your a troll. You must not have watched Gibril Wilson getting smoked recently

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dallasfaniac;1778242 said:
The funny thing: Most people can't realize that the grass is ALWAYS greener.

I did a test and went to 5 different Steelers forums. Each and every one had a thread in them calling out Troy Polamalu. Each and every one had the fans chanting for someone else because he hasn't played like the 2004 season.

One site said if they had Bob Sanders, they wouldn't have lost yesterday. Another wished they had Roy because he can cover like Troy but can actually tackle, even if it is a horse collar.

Some of you people need to start watching highlights of other teams like you were fans of the other teams. When you see a TD highlight, check to see who gave it up, you might be surpised.
Great post.

Funniest thing of the season was the "wish we had a ball hawk like Darren Sharper" crap only to have him give up a TD to owens where he got burned really bad. Yesterday Polamalu whiffed several times on tackles.

I see Adrian Wilson as much or more than anyone on this forum, and while he is good, the idea that he is superior to Roy is laughable.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I cannot believe these trolls pick Adam and Hostile to start their first fight with ..... its unbelievable.

BiffWellingtonIII

Reaction score
d7b577ca-e7c5-4d71-9f37-612738a36ca8.jpg

Are you two that ignorant? 70 Taks 4 Picks for Wilson

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
BiffWellingtonIII;1778219 said:
Get the highlight of Shockey's TD -RIGHT IN front of Roy

Of course he was in front of Roy. But saying Shockey "just basically turned and caught it as Roy stood there" isn't close to the truth.

Not only is Roy not in the breath of the big boys, he's not Sammy Knight, Gibril Wilson(70 Taks) or Kerry Rhodes for that matter.

Roy's strength is tackling right?

Find him - - http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?stat=def&sort=tack&league=nfl&season=2&year=2007

That's hilarious. First you pump up Sammy Knight and Gibril Wilson, then you post that link? You're obviously new around here.

BiffWellingtonIII

Reaction score
AdamJT13;1778301 said:
Of course he was in front of Roy. But saying Shockey "just basically turned and caught it as Roy stood there" isn't close to the truth.

That's hilarious. First you pump up Sammy Knight and Gibril Wilson, then you post that link? You're obviously new around here.

find roy on the list and the highlight don't skirt the issue

dogberry

Reaction score
A tethered goat waiting for two raptors.

If Adam and Hostile arn't mentioned in the new member information, they should be.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BiffWellingtonIII;1778313 said:
find roy on the list and the highlight don't skirt the issue
Skirting the issue?

You claimed Roy has given up 4 TDs the last 2 weeks. When pressed, you can't provide the other 2. I'd call that skirting the issue.

When are you going to provide these other 2 magical TDs? My bet is never.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
My theory is that the "roy sucks" crew are really Cowboy fans from another board that are hoping to drive decent posters crazy by polluting this board so they start looking elsewhere for their Cowboys' news.

No one can be that farkin' stupid. It's got to be an act.