It kills me to say this about Roy *Merge*

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dogberry;1778314 said:
A tethered goat waiting for two raptors.

If Adam and Hostile arn't mentioned in the new member information, they should be.
What fun would that be?

I smell blood.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1778328 said:
My theory is that the "roy sucks" crew are really Cowboy fans from another board that are hoping to drive decent posters crazy by polluting this board so they start looking elsewhere for their Cowboys' news.

No one can be that farkin' stupid. It's got to be an act.
Man, if true, that is low.

BiffWellingtonIII

Reaction score
Hostile;1778345 said:
Stop dancing B-well3. The challenge is in front of you first. Name the other 2 TDs that Roy gave up "the last 2 weeks."

Actually it's 5 when you include the catch by Toomer and Shockey to the goaline they led to TD's

Kangaroo

Reaction score
StanleySpadowski;1778328 said:
My theory is that the "roy sucks" crew are really Cowboy fans from another board that are hoping to drive decent posters crazy by polluting this board so they start looking elsewhere for their Cowboys' news.

No one can be that farkin' stupid. It's got to be an act.

Yep anyone that thinks Roy is over rated is just an idiot including the coaching staff that is pulling him in passing downs.

We got it the only people that understand football or coverages are people that do not hate Roy. The ones that worship the ground he walks on we got it.

jack2

Reaction score
well shoot, never got an answer to the original question!
1-Is Roy playing badly enough to merit giving watkins a chance? or should he get a pass because of who he has been to the team in seasons past!, even at the risk of ruininig the posibility a super bowl season.
Aikman got rleased, emmith got released, danny white got cut, randy white got cut, roy would only get reduced playing time!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
In case you are in a mad scramble trying to come up with something let me help you.

In the Giants game the other TD was a 1 yard run by Droughns. Hardly an opportunity for Roy to be beaten in coverage.

Yesterday the other TD was Santana Moss in the 4th from about 5 yards.

Prove these 2 TDs were "on Roy" in coverage.

See how nice I am? Good luck. Don't skirt the issue.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
BiffWellingtonIII;1778353 said:
Actually it's 5 when you include the catch by Toomer and Shockey to the goaline they led to TD's

So you include any TD's where Roy is on the field as his fault ..... well that makes perfect sense now.

:rolleyes:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Nice try. You said he's given up "4 TDs the last 2 weeks."

Want to retract that, or open your mouth and change your feet?

Oh, and we haven't given up 5 TDs in the last 2 weeks. 2 in the Giants game, 2 yesterday. Really lame.

Want another math lesson?

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
zrinkill;1778362 said:
So you include any TD's where Roy is on the field as his fault ..... well that makes perfect sense now.

:rolleyes:

Tom Jackson somehow did that when TO was the subject.

Next_years_Champs

Reaction score

Geez your a dim bulb, The Giants scored 2 TDs and the Commanders scored 2 TDs.

2+2=4

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Next_years_Champs;1778375 said:
Geez your a dim bulb, The Giants scored 2 TDs and the Commanders scored 2 TDs.

2+2=4
That's what I'm trying to explain and 1 of them was a 1 yard run by Droughns. Roy gave that up in coverage? Man, that's impressive.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
SpunkFailington has to be considered for dumbest newbie of the year so far.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
BigDFan5;1778385 said:

He should have remained silent... he picked the wrong day to come out of the closet with his 13 posts.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
smarta5150;1778388 said:
He should have remained silent... he picked the wrong day to come out of the closet with his 13 posts.

Before long he will join bigbadroy as a poster who makes the collective IQ of the board fall with each post

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
BiffWellingtonIII;1778329 said:

Whatever formula they use, those rankings are completely worthless for defensive players and always have been. The fact that DeMarcus Ware is their 34th-ranked linebacker should make that absurdly obvious to you.

Anyhow, those rankings say Roy is the 23rd-best defensive back in the entire NFL. Not the 23rd-best safety -- 23rd-best defensive back. Ahead of Kerry Rhodes (29th), Sean Taylor (31st), Adrian Wilson (48th), LaRon Landry (56th), Ken Hamlin (71st), Darren Sharper (83rd), Ed Reed (95th), Troy Polamalu (169th), Bob Sanders (171st), John Lynch (282nd), Rodney Harrison (301st), Brian Dawkins (315th) and almost every other safety, not to mention almost every cornerback, including Asante Samuel (94th), Al Harris (117th), Champ Bailey (126th), Nnamdi Asomugha (226th) and Terence Newman (239th). In fact, Roy is the highest-rated player on our entire defense.

Are you sure you still want to use those rankings as part of your argument?

Next_years_Champs

Reaction score
BigDFan5;1778385 said:

I agree he also came to the wrong board, stupid doesn't float around here for very long.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
AdamJT13;1778393 said:
Whatever formula they use, those rankings are completely worthless for defensive players and always have been. The fact that DeMarcus Ware is their 34th-ranked linebacker should make that absurdly obvious to you.

:bang2: