It was all visible a mile away

CCBoy

Reaction score
So here’s another “fan” hoping the Cowboys lose.
Tell him to put the field glasses down for a mile look.

Cowboys’ Eric Kendricks' message: ‘You’re going to get hit in the mouth, but wipe the blood off and get going’​

Eric Kendricks was brought in to be a leader and it looks like he has accepted the challenge.

The team will put the fight back onto the carpet and start swinging!

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dak Prescott didn’t have his sharpest game last week; however, he performed okay given the circumstances, as his defense permitted a touchdown on every possession by the New Orleans Saints offense until the fourth quarter. In the upcoming match against the Baltimore Ravens, Prescott will contend with a defense that has so far surrendered the highest number of passing yards in the first two games. This defense has also recorded a passer rating of 98.5, placing it among the bottom nine in the league.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...ense-lamar-jackson-dak-prescott-derrick-henry

Let there be no mistake involved. This game is all in the lap of Dak Prescott. No walking by here and now. Handle It!

CCBoy

Reaction score
Tell him to put the field glasses down for a mile look.

Cowboys’ Eric Kendricks' message: ‘You’re going to get hit in the mouth, but wipe the blood off and get going’​

Eric Kendricks was brought in to be a leader and it looks like he has accepted the challenge.

The team will put the fight back onto the carpet and start swinging!
The Ravens are positioned fifth in terms of average rushing yards per game, a statistic that incorporates Jackson’s contributions. Jackson is currently ranked tenth among all rushers for total rushing yards, while Derrick Henry follows closely in the 19th position with 130 rushing yards. Additionally, Henry has recorded two rushing touchdowns, resulting in an average of one rushing touchdown per game.

Conclusion:
The Ravens are currently averaging 168 rushing yards per game, while the Cowboys’ defense permits an average of 141 rushing yards per game. This presents an unfavorable matchup.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...ense-lamar-jackson-dak-prescott-derrick-henry

gtb1943

Reaction score
we have had I believe three excellent backups in the Jethro years;

Steve Beuerline
Bernie Kosar
John Kitna

since then Andy Dalton has been the best of a sad lot

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Last year he was indeed very good. I got news for you dude; the All Pro accolades are the only really respected ones anymore and they clearly think you are full of it
Last year? Martin was average, and Steele was terrible. Pretend Martin isn't washed up if it makes you feel better, doesn't change reality. Steele is a has-been who never was.

cristglo

Reaction score
If he is bad when he wins 12 games 3 years in a row. What does that make the rest of the league?
I appreciate you always looking and posting positive But 12 wins 10 years in a row don't mean a thing if you are one and done in an old fashion butt whipping.
Is it wrong to just be content with a good season with a bad playoff play?
Is it wrong to want to improve the team Everyone in the world knew our weakness but here again, we still cant run the ball and we still can't stop the run.
What do teams play for? Go to the Superbowl

Flamma

Reaction score
They didn't really make an effort to get better this year. They were counting on last year's rookies to get better, some players coming back, and the draft. What can we expect?

kskboys

Reaction score
Did I say it bothered me? I'm stating a fact.....apparently, you're the one that is bothered.
That's your comeback? Just too weak to respond to!!!!!!!!!!

Am not, you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gtb1943

Reaction score
Last year? Martin was average, and Steele was terrible. Pretend Martin isn't washed up if it makes you feel better, doesn't change reality. Steele is a has-been who never was.
pretend you know better than those that have been voting on the ALL PRO accolades for decades

kskboys

Reaction score
They tried last year....they just flopped!
You mean Mazi? Overdrafted. It's like they didn't even bother to read and assess his scouting report before they drafted him. Still can't figure out why several thought he was 1st round talent.

gtb1943

Reaction score
I appreciate you always looking and posting positive But 12 wins 10 years in a row don't mean a thing if you are one and done in an old fashion butt whipping.
Is it wrong to just be content with a good season with a bad playoff play?
Is it wrong to want to improve the team Everyone in the world knew our weakness but here again, we still cant run the ball and we still can't stop the run.
What do teams play for? Go to the Superbowl
its called being content with relevancy like Jethro is

Jipper

Reaction score
You mean Mazi? Overdrafted. It's like they didn't even bother to read and assess his scouting report before they drafted him. Still can't figure out why several thought he was 1st round talent.
Yup overdrafted…there are certain positions they have an eye for and dt is not one…they should just use FA where they don’t have the fine eye for talent in the draft…but we all know how that goes.

I still think mazi can have a solid career and he’s still super young and raw but there was better value there that would be contributing more right now