It's Time for Cowboys Fans to Step Up and Show Some Pride

blueblood70

Reaction score
That is not any more ridiculous than fans posting before the game that QB3 was vastly superior to QB1 and this game would show it...............yeah, there were actual posts saying that, so of course they are going to get clowned on.

Dont start none, wont be none.............but if you are going to talk trash about QB1 and then QB3 craps the bed, yeah, you are going to get called out on it.
Right where were all the posts about how many fans were cheering and attending a Rams game that they had to pay for but yet they were cheering for the Cowboys it was pretty loud in there but yet there were a lot of special posts on national media in here in other places trying to claim how famine has dropped because of what training camp look like even though most people realize that maybe people couldn't get off work they didn't have the time maybe they're doing something else because they didn't come to training camp practices it was an obvious sign of the decline of the Dallas Cowboys fans...

So let me get this straight you wanna post extra special nonsense like we see last year counting Prescott bad throws in his interceptions and saying that was gonna be how his years gonna be and they were very wrong now this year it's saying that phantoms down because the training camp practices didn't have a lot of fans but where's all the posts about how loud it was for the Cowboys in a fake preseason game in California that you had to pay for to get in?

I'm waiting for all those posts I'm waiting for all the special attention the fact that wow there was an awful lot of Cowboys fans at a Rams game for preseason sure seemed like a people were cheering on the Cowboys in the Rams stadium and they actually had to pay for it so there must have been some Cowboys fans there.. Hell I consider myself a super fan but there's no way I'm paying for a preseason game I live 8 miles from the stadium I'm going to a game it's gonna be a real one so I'm super impressed that there were fans that were willing to pay to get in to a preseason game and cheer on the Cowboys even though the rumor is the fandom is down we're in trouble...

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing at all wrong with that. I do it too. Doing it in every post, every day is where the problem is.
What is your stance on any members, calling their fellow members, hater, homer, etc., every day? Specifically, do you believe there is nothing wrong with that practice? Or is there a problem doing it in virtually every post?

blueblood70

Reaction score
What is your stance on any members, calling their fellow members, hater, homer, etc., every day? Specifically, do you believe there is nothing wrong with that practice? Or is there a problem doing it in virtually every post?
I don't have a problem calling it like you see it I mean you forgot the word troll because there's some dudes in these very posts that admit they hate the Cowboys now they no longer follow it they don't watch the games they have a low post count but they drop it enough times to make sure they have a negative post and disdain about the Cowboys so I would say that would be a hater when I put the word troll in there because they come in on social media with all the Dallas cowboy content available make sure they put negative posts on every single one of them I mean if you're giving up your fandom why don't you just go away 100% why do you need to feel like you need to troll actual cowboy fans...

that doesn't mean you can't express negative opinions about the Cowboys or things you think is wrong with them but when you are straight up troll it's very obvious you can't cover that up when you're a true hater or a troll you're not just expressing an opinion you're purposely coming in and dropping negative bombs into these types of environments where you know there's a lot of Cowboys fans...

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don’t do it in virtually every post and I have no problem being called a homer. Better a homer than a hater.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t do it in virtually every post and I have no problem being called a homer. Better a homer than a hater.
You are correct. You do not label other members haters in every one of your posts. It would be more correct stating you have inserted the label into a freakishly large number of your posts over a number of years straight.

Another member calling you a homer does not present a problem to you. Understood. Do you also believe a fellow member should not have a problem with you calling them a hater? Do you consider your opinion justifiable since 'homer' is a 'better' term than it?

shabazz

Reaction score
Normally one would say that a person with " irrepressible optimism" is a very pure and virtuous person......but in this case it just reeks of some type of disorder.

IE....let me start a ridiculously positive thread so I can jump on anybody that dares refute it.......laying out bait

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You are correct. You do not label other members haters in every one of your posts. It would be more correct stating you have inserted the label into a freakishly large number of your posts over a number of years straight.

Another member calling you a homer does not present a problem to you. Understood. Do you also believe a fellow member should not have a problem with you calling them a hater? Do you consider your opinion justifiable since 'homer' is a 'better' term than it?
The opposite of a homer is a hater. Haters have a choice. They choose to crap on EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME. Don’t try and convince me that’s ok. I could care less if they like it or not. They’ve owned it so deal with it like a man and quick the false equivalency.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Normally one would say that a person with " irrepressible optimism" is a very pure and virtuous person......but in this case it just reeks of some type of disorder.

IE....let me start a ridiculously positive thread so I can jump on anybody that dares refute it.......laying out bait
So posting a positive thread is trolling? You guys are ridiculously funny.

blueblood70

Reaction score
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/et cetera

etcetera noun

1: a number of unspecified additional persons or thing

Examples of etcetera in a Sentence:

"What is your stance on any members, calling their fellow members, hater, homer, etc., every day?"
no I say it when I use talk to text and I'm not fixing it for your convenience I say etcetera etcetera and that's how it's spelled out actually phonetics not my fault why don't you yell at whoever created talk to text cause I'm not fixing it how about this you take the five or 10 minute limit off when we can come back and fix our post and I'll do it every time if not then I have to deal with all the ridiculous ads that we have now that are not just within or around our post they literally pop up and make you X them out in order to keep continuing so yeah there's a lot of things that can annoy both of us...:muttley:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
no I say it when I use talk to text and I'm not fixing it for your convenience I say etcetera etcetera and that's how it's spelled out actually phonetics not my fault why don't you yell at whoever created talk to text cause I'm not fixing it how about this you take the five or 10 minute limit off when we can come back and fix our post and I'll do it every time if not then I have to deal with all the ridiculous ads that we have now that are not just within or around our post they literally pop up and make you X them out in order to keep continuing so yeah there's a lot of things that can annoy both of us...:muttley:
I found a solution to the ad "problem".

If you haven't, the ads are why you can be here.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The opposite of a homer is a hater. Haters have a choice. They choose to crap on EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME. Don’t try and convince me that’s ok. I could care less if they like it or not. They’ve owned it so deal with it like a man and quick the false equivalency.
I am not attempting to convince you of anything. I am examining the hypocrisy of your statements while having a conversation with you.

A critical person does have a choice. Same goes for an overly critical person. No one will stop an overly critical person from being overly critical. The line of thinking will certainly not be stopped by me. And it will definitely never be stopped by you.

That said, you make a strong point about owning something. That includes whining. Take me, for instance. I whine a lot about Jerry Jones. I am a Jones whiner. Whiner whiner. That's me.

Let's take you for example. You whine about every member you define as a hater. You are a hater whiner. Whiner whiner. That's you.

However, you are wrong about two things. First, the equivalency is correct. To make a parody of a line from The Princess Bride: “You keep using that phrase. I do not think it means what you think it means.”

Second, you do care. People incorrectly say that do not care by saying, "I could care less". Those who do not care say so by stating, "I could not care less."

You did not type the phrase incorrectly. You do care. You would repeatedly label the same members as hater if you did not care. You want others to know you think of them as haters. The same principle applies to your fellow members constantly calling others homer, etc. They care for their fellow members to know they think of them as homers, etc.

Good talk. Let's continue.

Last edited:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is where Gary Coleman would normally say, "What you talking about, Willis?" That is if Coleman had read the above. And was still alive to have read it.

CWR

Reaction score
Fellow Cowboys fans, I’ve got to get something off my chest. I've been a die-hard supporter of this team through thick and thin, but I’m seriously frustrated with the current state of our fan base. What happened to the passion, the loyalty, and the pride that used to define us? It seems like too many of us have forgotten what it means to be a Cowboys fan.

Instead of rallying behind our team, I’m seeing a lot of negativity, complaining, and finger-pointing. It’s like some of us are just waiting for things to go wrong so we can say, “I told you so.” Where’s the support? Where’s the unwavering belief that we’re supposed to have, no matter what?

I ask you, why?

We should be ashamed of ourselves. We used to be known as the best fans in the NFL, but now it feels like some of us are just fair-weather fans, jumping ship the moment things get tough. That’s not what it means to be a Cowboys fan. We stand by our team through the ups and downs, the wins and losses.

We’ve been through rough seasons before, and we’ve always come back stronger. But that only happens if we, as fans, do our part. We need to get back to showing our team the love and support they deserve. Let’s stop the bickering and negativity and start being the proud, passionate fans that America’s Team deserves.

So, to all of you who are quick to criticize or lose faith, I say this: Step up. Remember why you became a Cowboys fan in the first place. Let’s bring back the pride and the spirit that made us the greatest fan base in the NFL. Our team needs us, and it’s time we show up.
Nobody here is jumping ship. You're preaching to the wrong audience. We are allowed to love our team and hate our owners short comings. That doesn't stop most of us from watching the team and spending too much time analyzing them.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I mean, I'm maintaining my fanhood as best as I can, but it's tough having seen no success.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am not attempting to convince you of anything. I am examining the hypocrisy of your statements while having a conversation with you.

A critical person does have a choice. Same goes for an overly critical person. No one will stop an overly critical person from being overly critical. The line of thinking will certainly not be stopped by me. And it will definitely never be stopped by you.

That said, you make a strong point about owning something. That includes whining. Take me, for instance. I whine a lot about Jerry Jones. I am a Jones whiner. Whiner whiner. That's me.

Let's take you for example. You whine about every member you define as a hater. You are a hater whiner. Whiner whiner. That's you.

However, you are wrong about two things. First, the equivalency is correct. To make a parody of a line from The Princess Bride: “You keep using that phrase. I do not think it means what you think it means.”

Second, you do care. People incorrectly say that do not care by saying, "I could care less". Those who do not care say so by stating, "I could not care less."

You did not type the phrase incorrectly. You do care. You would repeatedly label the same members as hater if you did not care. You want others to know you think of them as haters. The same principle applies to your fellow members constantly calling others homer, etc. They care for their fellow members to know they think of them as homers, etc.

Good talk. Let's continue.
I could care less if people call me a homer. That’s what I am. I own it. Most of the haters don’t own being a hater. Why’s that?