Jerry down and out

rags747

Reaction score
People Love counting other peoples money like little B……!

MikeB80

Reaction score
the jones's always walk away from the media for a bit at the end of the season when there are coaching contract issues. they do not want to talk about their plans...if they even have any yet.

these morons will be back on the air by the super bowl week telling everyone how great everything will be next year.

MS17

Reaction score
He doesn't look well. But it's hard to commiserate with a billionaire. Jerry looks like the kid whose most favorite toy is broken and cant be fixed.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Good ....... hope he does not recover.
Kinda harsh but it's just like it was for my Blackhawks ......... took Dollar Bill kicking the bucket to allow for a new window of opportunity with his son Rocky at the helm. 3 and should've been 4 Cups over that span.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
He looks like a man coming to grips with his mortality, and knowing the clock is ticking. He's maybe not the best GM, but he's been a great owner and a maverick, one of the very few to stand up to Führer Goddell. Say what you like about him, but to wish death on the man because your team hasn't played as well as you like is low. Some of you....unreal. wonder why people hate Cowboys fans? Look in the mirror.

Zordon

Reaction score
It only took four days for our first Jerry Fan Boy thread. of the offseason.

He looks like a man coming to grips with his mortality, and knowing the clock is ticking. He's maybe not the best GM, but he's been a great owner and a maverick, one of the very few to stand up to Führer Goddell. Say what you like about him, but to wish death on the man because your team hasn't played as well as you like is low. Some of you....unreal. wonder why people hate Cowboys fans? Look in the mirror.
The guy hid a child for two decades. He's not someone in need of sympathy. Save that for good people who actually deserve it.

Toro9

Reaction score
I just watched the after-game interviews last night. I don't think I ever saw a more down and out Jerry than after this loss. Kept saying he was sick about it, over and over. Then he and the kid canceled their radio shows, not like Jerry to not run his mouth at every opportunity. Even though I've taken many shots at him over the years, I actually feel bad for the old guy. He did get us 3 Superbowls, albeit a gazillion years ago.

Jerry was looking pretty bad too, think he knows something about his health that we don't, like maybe his time is not short, but very short?
Most of the time I feel like he's just trying to keep the team in ESPN conversations but sometimes I feel like he really is trying to get another Super Bowl. He's just not a good enough GM.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I don't wish death on him but he's an awful owner. He should have fired the incompetent GM.

Jayinem

Reaction score
Jerry isn't upset, he was just playing for the cameras.

He only gets upset when he loses money on something.
I disagree. Because he's always wanted to do it his way to show everyone he's some football genius. It obviously hasn't worked to anyone with eyes, but to him he's coping. Billionaires with big egos aren't used to taking Ls. He doesn't know how to handle it. Unfortunately the last thing he will do is give up. It's an exercise in stupidity that's been going on for 27 years and he's still the GM at 100 years old.

Praxit

Reaction score
I see number of factors here.

Jerry,.like most us, saw us winning this game. If didn't shoot ourselves first. We did.
In his mortal image. He's probably thinking, what else do we have to do?

It's becoming a reality, that he might not see another SB, in his lifetime.

That right there,.eats away at him.

He's on a tear right now. MM and DQ are probably safe. Everyone else, is staring down at barrel of gun