Jerry on the coaching staff **merged**

superonyx

Reaction score
that would be the worst thing to say. he has to come out and support his coach, to show the players and try and keep the team focused.

you can't throw out a statement like that and not expect for the rumor mill to get going in the locker room, around the building, etc. and that's the fastest way to tear apart a team.
We are 5-5. Look at our record over the last 5 years. You will see many 8-8 or worse seasons.
Losing it what tears a locker room apart. I don't know how comfortable people should feel losing. Injury/ suspension or not going from Superbowl favorite to 5-5 should make everyone uncomfortable.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
This sounds bad but I actually think it’s good for us. Numerous coaches get fired after praising like this. I think it might happen especially if we lose badly on Thursday.

I’m thinking positive: kiss of death; good riddance, Clapper.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

I'm likely a minority here but I think these are his actual feelings. As a rule, it's usually not hard to read between the lines of frustrated owners looking to make a coaching change. If anything I think he's sending a message to fans, there will be no coaching changes. If I recall I think said the same thing Sunday night after the game. Like I said in another thread, injuries and Zeke suspension will get Jason a pass. Next year is the year to watch when both coor contracts expire.

Plankton

Reaction score
If you were going to do an assessment of the coaching staff, and the job that they are doing, ask yourself this: what players have improved their play from last year to this year?

Aside from DeMarcus Lawrence and David Irving, I'm struggling to think of anyone.

bark

Reaction score
I'm likely a minority here but I think these are his actual feelings. As a rule, it's usually not hard to read between the lines of frustrated owners looking to make a coaching change. If anything I think he's sending a message to fans, there will be no coaching changes. If I recall I think said the same thing Sunday night after the game. Like I said in another thread, injuries and Zeke suspension will get Jason a pass. Next year is the year to watch when both coor contracts expire.
I agree hawk.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I mean what else do yall expect him to say. lol He aint gonna say these coaches suck. I should have never hired these clowns. #LoseTicketSales

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I would love to hear what a Drunk Unfilter Jerry would have to say about this current coaching staff.

haleyrules

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure Jerry only demoted Jason Garrett anyways because of Romo telling him too, when he signed the contract.. he was probably the only one that could have forced a change in such a way..
Interesting.