Jerry's drunken interview

theogt;3347867 said:
Yeah, I'm glad I wasn't here for the pre-Bledsoe QB debates.

They were epic.

Newman vs Terrell Suggs was good too.
 
ScipioCowboy;3347865 said:
This site has an excellent search feature. Consequently, I can't tell you what a relief it is that I wasn't posting here prior to 2007.

I was certain Pete Hunter would be a solid starter in Bill's cover 2 scheme, similar to Larry Brown, and I had no doubt the Cowboys would sign Ed Hartwell as part of their 3-4 transition.

Those predictions were actually two of my better ones, believe it or not.:D

You would have seen me posting like a major homer then. Too bad.
 
theogt;3347867 said:
Yeah, I'm glad I wasn't here for the pre-Bledsoe QB debates.

I was posting on the AOL rainman boards back then. Those debates were nasty. They became very racial and very bitter.

I can proudly say I was never on the Jameel Powell bandwagon.
 
63 pages!!!

This feels like history, I just want to be a part of it.




IMHO...Didn't sound that bad to me. Just a drunk guy talking about his job in a bar. Happens every night in America.
 
Now that I'm older, I really want to like the organization I'm rooting for and not just the star on the helmet.

Jerry makes it very difficult to root for him. And make no mistake, JJ IS the Dallas Cowboys. He'd be the first to tell you.

Damnit Jerry, I'm really disssapointed.
 
Ok I just watched it and other than it being Jerry Jones, I dont find one thing wrong with it.. I think the ****** bag that recorded it needs to be slapped around but in my mind thats everyone of us at one point or time.. Kinda makes me like him even more....;)
 
noletime95;3348142 said:
Now that I'm older, I really want to like the organization I'm rooting for and not just the star on the helmet.

Jerry makes it very difficult to root for him. And make no mistake, JJ IS the Dallas Cowboys. He'd be the first to tell you.

Damnit Jerry, I'm really disssapointed.

I don't know that I'm that disappointed that Jerry was caught drunk in a bar. In fact, I don't think I really care.

I just wish he wasn't caught confirming what I suppose we already knew -- he's not interested in a powerful head coach and only hired one in Parcells to get his stadium.
 
What I love most about this is that some stupid frat boys unwittingly record JJ on their iPhone and it's labeled an "interview". Give me a break.
 
RainMan;3348170 said:
I don't know that I'm that disappointed that Jerry was caught drunk in a bar. In fact, I don't think I really care.

I just wish he wasn't caught confirming what I suppose we already knew -- he's not interested in a powerful head coach and only hired one in Parcells to get his stadium.

Pretty much.

Caution: Puppet Master At Work.
 
zrinkill;3345334 said:
That is very disheartening ...... and if true I will not defend Jerry Jones anymore on this website.

Any grown man who acts like that in public deserves whatever stupid reputation he gets.

Looked like a complete dumb ***.

really? you've never been intoxicated before?
 
RainMan;3348170 said:
I don't know that I'm that disappointed that Jerry was caught drunk in a bar. In fact, I don't think I really care.

I just wish he wasn't caught confirming what I suppose we already knew -- he's not interested in a powerful head coach and only hired one in Parcells to get his stadium.

Bill Parcells is a powerful coach? really!?!
 
Wow. The thread that wouldn't die.

Boggle.

Thread Too Long, Didn't Read Everything. Hey, I'm not a mod.

Thank God.

2 cents: I'm pissed about this only because J admitted getting Parcels only to qualm the masses (us, hello) and to get the new stadium.

He did NOT hire Parcells to win SUPER BOWLS, which is what every season should be about.

He hired Parcells solely for selfish reasons, not organizational reasons.

Does he or does he not want another Super Bowl Championship?

Losing faith in this organization from top, and I mean the Top, to the bottom after this, 'cause seems to me that J is only concerned about himself after hearing this clip, NOT the COWBOYS.

Please set me straight if I have that wrong. Please.
 
CowboyFan74;3347251 said:
Misleading Thread Title

[strike]Interview[/strike] Spy-ter-view

RamziD;3348174 said:
What I love most about this is that some stupid frat boys unwittingly record JJ on their iPhone and it's labeled an "interview". Give me a break.

Exactly!!!
 
Honestly, that just made me laugh. If anyone takes this out of context as anything more than the truth then it's just for publicity and nothing more. He was drunk, speaking his mind, said what people were thinking and some ******* happened to be recording him on a cell phone and released it to ESPN. Nothing I'm going to fret over.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,016
Messages
14,657,218
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top