Jerry's drunken interview

superpunk;3345455 said:
It's depressing that a man, of age, had some alcoholic beverages and said things that we all already know?

of course it is..unless you dont give 2 sharts about this franchise..you dont want to see the head of team making himself look like a frickin idiot..what kind of fan wants to see THAT GUY running their favorite team? I sure as heck dont..and it is depressing to me..heck as much time, commitment and passion so many fans put into this team, you dont think it is depressing to see THAT guy making all the decisions? cmon man..

I couldnt care less about Jerrys image, but a lot of us put a lot of time into this franchise..and for most of us, it is much more than just time
 
If nothing else, I think this video explains some of jerry's plastic surgery.
 
I feel like if we would've had Wade plus his 3-4 and any run of the mill OC since Jerry first committed to BP - and we would've returned to relevance a lot faster than we did with the Tuna.
 
superpunk;3345455 said:
It's depressing that a man, of age, had some alcoholic beverages and said things that we all already know?

What I think is depressing is that some shyster recorded the conversation and posted it online.
 
GloryDaysRBack;3345464 said:
of course it is..unless you dont give 2 sharts about this franchise..you dont want to see the head of team making himself look like a frickin idiot..what kind of fan wants to see THAT GUY running their favorite team? I sure as heck dont..and it is depressing to me.
ok. I just wasn't aware that Puritans still existed.

Myth: Busted.
 
masomenos85;3345467 said:
What I think is depressing is that some shyster recorded the conversation and posted it online.

Yeah that was sleazy.
 
Apollo Creed;3345466 said:
I feel like if we would've had Wade plus his 3-4 and any run of the mill OC since Jerry first committed to BP - and we would've returned to relevance a lot faster than we did with the Tuna.

You must have been taking a long nap during the 1996-2003 drafts.

Please, we'd be working on our 5th former failed baseball player in a decade long open QB tryout.
 
Damn! JJ is partyinnnnggg down!

:laugh2:

I thought the whole thing was funny, and embarassing at the same time.
 
That was very bad. I am really disappointed to see that. I know Jerry isn't a saint but you sure hate to see that when you know by tomorrow, it's going to be on every message board in the Country. That's not good for the team.
 
InmanRoshi;3345473 said:
Please, we'd be working on our 5th former failed baseball player in a decade long open QB tryout.

Cause Wade tried experiments at the QB position in his other tours as head coach?
 
Apollo Creed;3345466 said:
I feel like if we would've had Wade plus his 3-4 and any run of the mill OC since Jerry first committed to BP - and we would've returned to relevance a lot faster than we did with the Tuna.
Our drafts started getting a lot better under Parcells, so I disagree with that. After he left Jerry learned his lesson and started drafting better, so Parcells helped turn things around.
 
superpunk;3345468 said:
ok. I just wasn't aware that Puritans still existed.

Myth: Busted.

you clearly dont understand my point and more than likely arent capable of understanding it..I dont give 2 sharts about Jerry and his image..
 
ABQCOWBOY;3345477 said:
That was very bad. I am really disappointed to see that. I know Jerry isn't a saint but you sure hate to see that when you know by tomorrow, it's going to be on every message board in the Country. That's not good for the team.

This happened March 10 I believe.
 
Was Jerry under the influence when he made comments about Jimmy a few years ago? I don't know, so that is why I ask.
 
zrinkill;3345478 said:
Cause Wade tried experiments at the QB position in his other tours as head coach?

doug flutie would like a word with you.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,013
Messages
14,657,117
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top