Just start over

Gaede

Reaction score
The billionaires don't have to put their salaries under a salary cap, so your post is nonsensical.

Players aren't responsible for the salary cap. The fact that that exists doesn't mean the players owe it to anyone to make less than they should.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This offense has too many good parts to be starting all over.
Yes there fabulous at disappearing for the first 3 Quarters of a game and falling short(Garbage time)in the 4th Q.
They are the Garbage Fabs at this point....

P.S.Love the fact they can only beat dog teams....

Qcard

Reaction score
The salary cap is about to drop, and NFL teams seem to be tiring of high-priced middling veteran players that are constantly nursing injuries and making very little impact on season results.

I believe, like many others do, that we are about to see a sea of salary dumps in the NFL in the coming weeks.

I think Dallas needs to be one of those teams.

Big contracts don't make sense on below average football teams. When you're this bad defensively, and your offense is this inefficient at scoring touchdowns, you're not going anywhere anytime soon.

Keep the young studs you have, but look to trade or dump everybody else. Start over.

My fan side wants to go after Stafford or Rodgers, then try to nab some key defensive guys that are available. But that doesn't really make sense.

This is a fractured and dysfunctional franchise that needs to be honest with itself for once. This team isn't likable in the least. It doesn't really care. The best players are not the most committed players. It's a house of cards 365 days a year.

End this.
Another veiled Dak Hate Post....

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
The salary cap is about to drop, and NFL teams seem to be tiring of high-priced middling veteran players that are constantly nursing injuries and making very little impact on season results.

I believe, like many others do, that we are about to see a sea of salary dumps in the NFL in the coming weeks.

Big contracts don't make sense on below average football teams. When you're this bad defensively, and your offense is this inefficient at scoring touchdowns, you're not going anywhere anytime soon.

Keep the young studs you have, but look to trade or dump everybody else. Start over.

My fan side wants to go after Stafford or Rodgers, then try to nab some key defensive guys that are available. But that doesn't really make sense.

This is a fractured and dysfunctional franchise that needs to be honest with itself for once. This team isn't likable in the least. It doesn't really care. The best players are not the most committed players. It's a house of cards 365 days a year.

End this.
The problem with your idea of trading people really doesn't make any sense if everyone is trying to dump salary. Why would teams that want to dump salary take on other teams dumped salary?

Qcard

Reaction score
The problem with your idea of trading people really doesn't make any sense if everyone is trying to dump salary. Why would teams that want to dump salary take on other teams dumped salary?
Because this Thread is a just a childish tantrum... tantamount to a child taking their ball and going home after not getting picked to play

jay94

Reaction score
This is dumb and idiotic. Just because you start over doesn't make it good, we were the most injured in I want to say the past 15 years, hell we may of been over achieving, but it was still a main deciding factor on where we went. Our defense needs help, Dak doesn't need to be Mahomes, we have better weapons, he just needs time, granted I have always love Tyron, probably more than most posters on here, but it's time to be concerned, to me the second most position in sports. No talent isn't the quesiton, but availability is also, compounded with him never being 100% because of some injury, also back injuries don't go away. Imagine being 300+ pounds and then having an elite specimen that is also 280+ coming at you as fast as they can. I'm sorry, but I will be shocked if Tyron lasts another 2 years, if it was a rb, I would be a dime a dozen, but it's at a much more important position that doesn't come with the hype or hoopla.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

End this.
I totally agree. This is why I have changed my opinion on signing Dak. Too many bad contracts need to eaten. Too many roster holes. A 40 plus MM QB will just compound the issues. The culture is rotten in Dallas and the Jones family is to blame.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Ick.

Why do people get so excited over an overdrafted 4th round pick who doesn't have the skillset to start?

Honestly asking, I really don't get it.
Did I seem excited? I thought I was being patient.
Ah well.

kskboys

Reaction score
The truth lies somewhere between what he says and what you say. We probably WON’T be legit Super Bowl contenders in 2021, but we also probably WILL be better than 2020, IF we can acquire some decent pieces in the next few months.
Only if we fix the major deficiencies at S and DT and figure out how to run the ball.

erod

Reaction score
Because you don't have to sign players at the same salary they were dumped.

Attendance next year is not assured. The salary cap is dropping. Teams are looking to get a lot lighter.

Qcard

Reaction score
Or perhaps some of us don't live 6-10 lives and know when to cut bait.
Or perhaps some of us don't use a Games Outcome as a value metric in our lives....then again, I never understood the dysfunctional minds of Dak Haters.

@erod lives play-off style life:lmao: slacker

Gaede

Reaction score
BS. All companies/businesses have a cap as to how much they can pay any position. This is simply reality.

I don't give a F what my company pays the people I work with. I deserve the salary I've earned. Not a single one of us would willingly take less money from the company we work for so that company can afford other things or pay other people instead, unless that company is your own company. Yet some of you act as though players should care more about the team's salary cap than their own paycheck. And if they do act in their own interest, as we all do, some of you have the nerve to call them greedy.