Kellen Moore will remain QB coach

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Honest question...is English your 2nd language?

Stupid response and insults get you on my ignore list.
Guess you have nothing as you know I am correct.

Now go and kiss your Kellen Moore poster to make you feel better.

blueblood70

Reaction score

that was said about scott 5 days ago, its a FOR NOW thing..most OC will have say in this once hired..so sure KM is the OC ..FOR NOW, Jasons the HC for NOW..Nothing said in the media is a held in stone deal..hes simply not let go NOW..Jerry said he retains the right to change his mind at anytime, thats typically a warning to current staff..

Reactions: CWR

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Offensive assistant are instructed by the OC of what they want. I saw differences in Dak as this season progressed, he was more aware about protecting the ball, getting rid of the ball and getting passes out as he would hit that last step in the drop back as the season progressed and while you can help in the end the player has to go out and do it. I watched Wade Wilson catch crap around here for years but when the QB was having success that was all the QB. Give me a break Moore is a young coach who is learning as most QB coaches are. You will not see Joe Montana or a Roger Staubach type players working as QB coaches most are guys who had very good understanding of the position but lacked the physical talent to do the job as a player.

Well ok then.

eromeopolk

Reaction score

I wanted them both (Linehan and Moore) GONE!!!!! Has Dak Prescott improved as a QB with Kellen Moore as QB Coach? Kellen Moore has nothing in common with Dak as a QB. Dak came from a spread offense. Kellen a drop back offense. Kellen could not win a game in Dallas as a back up QB. Dak went 13-3 his rookie year when he was supposed to be the back up QB. Kellen is a Linehan disciple. Can he get Linehan out his system to help Dak improve?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Well ok then.

Let me just as I don't think Moore was the problem for the Cowboys offense. I'm not trying to make him out as some up and coming future OC. He was year 1 QB coach, he does not call the plays and is not a magician

CWR

Reaction score
No one knows a whole lot about KM. I personally would rather have a known qb whisperer but I guess I wont freak out over KM staying??

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I wanted them both (Linehan and Moore) GONE!!!!! Has Dak Prescott improved as a QB with Kellen Moore as QB Coach? Kellen Moore has nothing in common with Dak as a QB. Dak came from a spread offense. Kellen a drop back offense. Kellen could not win a game in Dallas as a back up QB. Dak went 13-3 his rookie year when he was supposed to be the back up QB. Kellen is a Linehan disciple. Can he get Linehan out his system to help Dak improve?

Moore came out of a program at Boise that was nothing like what Linehan was running in Detroit or Dallas. Clearly Moore did not have the physical traits to succeed at this level

Them

Reaction score
Kellen Moore will remain QB coach

...So what's the good news?...:star:

CWR

Reaction score
Offensive assistant are instructed by the OC of what they want. I saw differences in Dak as this season progressed, he was more aware about protecting the ball, getting rid of the ball and getting passes out as he would hit that last step in the drop back as the season progressed and while you can help in the end the player has to go out and do it. I watched Wade Wilson catch crap around here for years but when the QB was having success that was all the QB. Give me a break Moore is a young coach who is learning as most QB coaches are. You will not see Joe Montana or a Roger Staubach type players working as QB coaches most are guys who had very good understanding of the position but lacked the physical talent to do the job as a player.

Thats true Dan Marino couldn't coach a player to have his arm.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Thats true Dan Marino couldn't coach a player to have his arm.

Looking around at most QB coaches I don't see any that were great QB so by many people argument why should they be coaching QB since they could not do it themselves. If we go by that there is not a lot of HC who should have a job since most of them sucked as ball players.

Reactions: CWR

Maverick84

Reaction score
tenor.gif
LOL!

SlammedZero

Reaction score
It's crazy to me how so many have strong opinions on Moore as if they have ANY clue at all about what kind of job he's doing. He could be doing the best QB coaching job of all time for all they know.
This sums it up for me as well.