Video: Kyle Brandt from NFLN calls out Dak

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why is not giving an average qb history setting money incompetent to you? That's the real question.
Why do you keep bringing up Dak are you intentionally ignoring what I’m saying? Or do you not understand it? I’m saying waiting does not work in the NFL. Forget Dak for a second. If you want Lamb and Micah why would you wait so they can cost you more?

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Why do you keep bringing up Dak are you intentionally ignoring what I’m saying? Or do you not understand it? I’m saying waiting does not work in the NFL. Forget Dak for a second. If you want Lamb and Micah why would you wait so they can cost you more?

I've answered your question and it appears to me that you don't read well or don't understand what I'm saying. A contract negotiation works 2 ways. What if Parsons and Lamb are betting on themselves?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I've answered your question and it appears to me that you don't read well or don't understand what I'm saying. A contract negotiation works 2 ways. What if Parsons and Lamb are betting on themselves?
I’m reading what you say very well you keep mentioning re-signing Dak for some strange reason.

What do you mean betting on themselves? He’s not at OTAs right now because he’s waiting on a deal.

That’s how these deals work. You negotiate and you offer a deal that makes sense for him to accept.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
The leader can’t run block, or run the ball or stop the other team from running down your throat.

IMG-0493.webp
Who said anything about run blocking? Am I to understand that the so called leader can't get the guys who he is leading to get up and do their job? So I ask again - just what in the he'll is Dak Prescott leading?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Who said anything about run blocking? Am I to understand that the so called leader can't get the guys who he is leading to get up and do their job? So I ask again - just what in the he'll is Dak Prescott leading?
Do I have to keep spelling it out for you? Rhetorical question. Dak was leading a running game that couldn’t run when it mattered, in the playoffs. Dak was leading a defense who couldn’t stop the run when it mattered, in the playoffs. Dak was leading a team that was flawed in the most important goals in football.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Dak was leading a running game that couldn’t run when it mattered, in the playoffs.
So he was leading and no one was following? So again, what was he leading? It's like a general sounding the charge and the soldiers just ignored him, in which case was that General a good leader of men or did he just suck?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So he was leading and no one was following? So again, what was he leading? It's like a general sounding the charge and the soldiers just ignored him, in which case was that General a good leader of men or did he just suck?
He was leading no talent. I’m trying to be nice to you but you’re making it difficult. It’s not rocket science.

kskboys

Reaction score
Well said, Kyle. Hey, if you're in it for the money, just admit it and move on. If he wasn't in it for the money, he would not have held out for a shorter deal so he could cash in again. My respect for Dak is plummeting.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I see so the Cowboys now have no talent. It's Dak Prescott carrying the team. How many violent blows to the head did it take to conjur up this fantasy?
Dak was a huge reason the Cowboys went to the playoffs. The defense was a force early on until teams realized they couldn’t stop the run. It was over at that point with that and the inability to run the ball.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Dak was a huge reason the Cowboys went to the playoffs. The defense was a force early on until teams realized they couldn’t stop the run. It was over at that point with that and the inability to run the ball.
Actually that powder puff schedule they played was the reason they made the playoffs. Which is why they got in and promptly got thrashed by GB. And yes Dak Prescott was a large part of why they lost that game.