Video: Kyle Brandt from NFLN calls out Dak

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I've been hearing this for months now. You're starting to sound like one of those old preachers that predict the world is going to come to an end next week. Just As long as you just wait long enough. :laugh:
Make sure you show up and own it once Dak gets extended.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
You keep moving the goal posts. You’re entitled to your opinion.
I have moved no goal post. You have claimed that Martin held out as some sort of proof. Yet Martin and Zeke or really anyone else that held out never proclaimed they never played for money. So I am asking, which of of them made such a claim. Rather relevant to the discussion since you have proclaimed this somehow absolves Dak.

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
Is the drama ever going to end?

This feels more like a daytime soap than a football team…and Jerry is probably eating it up.

Makes me want to vomit.
One way or another the drama is going to be over after this year.

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
Lead the NFL in touchdown passes last year and was NFL MVP runner-up.

IMG-0486.gif
Thank you for just coming out and admitting what your standard is. But some of us would like to see playoff wins. those stats mean nothing to me and most other people. Been there done that. But feel free to post those stats on your wall if it makes you feel better.

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
Well if he doesn't play for money then we don't have a problem. Now we can all just move along.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Thank you for just coming out and admitting what your standard is. But some of us would like to see playoff wins. those stats mean nothing to me and most other people. Been there done that. But feel free to post those stats on your wall if it makes you feel better.
MVP runner up isn't even a thing. Imagine touting that you lost the MVP vote and trying to pose that as some great success. Will anyone in 2 years remember who lost out the MVP vote or will people remember who won the MVP for the 2023 season?

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
Fans care because the QB makes up a huge percentage of the teams cap. It’s not about the amount of money. It’s the thought process behind it. If the salary cap was $1000, and Dak took $450, it would still be the same thing. You couldn’t pay the remaining 51 players on your team the $550 and expect to have a good squad.
Unfortunately most people aren't intelligent enough to understand that. Plus they have their own agendas.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Unfortunately most people aren't intelligent enough to understand that. Plus they have their own agendas.
The infuriating part in this is that they will defend the absurd contract to Dak and then scream about how there is no talent around him, Yea, what do you expect when you got one guy eating most of the pie while not being good enough to actually carry the team without help?