Video: Kyle Brandt from NFLN calls out Dak

StarLord

Reaction score
The last time we won a Superbowl ....... Jerry was worth about 900 million dollars ....... after 28.5 years of failure ....... he is now worth about 14 billion.

These players should get all the money they can ...... the NFL owners (who created the salary cap to get even richer) certainly do.
So is this a take for a higher salary cap or just individual players should get as much as they can? Because this seems like more of an argument for a higher salary cap (absolutely, by the way), but as a fan of a team, why should anyone root for an individual player to get as much as they can.. unless it's for a rival as to screw their cap situation.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I’m talking about Dak. When has he claimed any of this stuff?
You said.

"It’s just weird….no one ever said he was a role model, no one ever said he was a leader….this never came out of his mouth. Just weird criticisms and I’ve never seen it before. Very odd."

Dude, Seriously.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
It’s just weird….no one ever said he was a role model, no one ever said he was a leader….this never came out of his mouth. Just weird criticisms and I’ve never seen it before. Very odd.
:huh: what are you talking about? he literally spoke about his leadership skills just a couple sentences later.

"I allow that to the business people to say what it's worth -- what they're supposed to give a quarterback of my play, a person of my play and a leader of my [caliber]," Prescott said.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
:huh: what are you talking about? he literally spoke about his leadership skills just a couple sentences later.

"I allow that to the business people to say what it's worth -- what they're supposed to give a quarterback of my play, a person of my play and a leader of my [caliber]," Prescott said.
That’s speaking on him being a role model and a leader? By making a generic statement like that?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You said.

"It’s just weird….no one ever said he was a role model, no one ever said he was a leader….this never came out of his mouth. Just weird criticisms and I’ve never seen it before. Very odd."

Dude, Seriously.
“This never came out of his mouth”

Read. Sloooooooowwwwwwwlllllllyyyyyyy one more time.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
That’s speaking on him being a role model and a leader? By making a generic statement like that?
I'm getting caught up on this thread and confused by what you're argument is. That Dak isn't a leader? Should be expected to be a leader? Has never claimed to be a leader? Or are we just player interviews are massively overrated and we read too much into them?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Explain the part I bolded so (presumably) you couldn't ignore it, (which you did anyway)

I bet you have "Dak face" right now.
In order to understand the first part you bolded you can’t ignore the second part you surprisingly didn’t bold. Nice try.

Loso86

Reaction score

This is so stupid I've never seen a team and it's players so easily criticized for saying the right thing! Shame on him and y'all who agree for calling this mam out for saying the RIGHT thing. No matter what this guy says or does most of all are comfortable being moles or inside haters!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm getting caught up on this thread and confused by what you're argument is. That Dak isn't a leader? Should be expected to be a leader? Has never claimed to be a leader? Or are we just player interviews are massively overrated and we read too much into them?
All of the above except he should be expected to be a leader. I just never heard him come out of his mouth and brag about his leadership qualities.

And for the record the reason why it looks all over the place is there are 3 guys who get triggered every time Dak’s name comes up. So they overanalyze anything I say Dak related. If I say anything sucks they have nothing to say.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
He’s falsely claiming that Dak himself never said he was the leader.

Which I provided the tweet a couple posts above from the same interview a couple days ago where Dak literally calls himself the leader of the team.