Larry Brown says TO stopped on several routes today

BHendri5

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2448226 said:
Yup. Theebs is right.:rolleyes:

Dude, theebs no not what he is talking about, he is making it up, and he sounds like he is one of those nitwits that did the pregame show.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
BHendri5;2448433 said:
Dude, theebs no not what he is talking about, he is making it up, and he sounds like he is one of those nitwits that did the pregame show.

ok dude.

I wasnt going to respond but now I am.

I dont make stuff up. never have and never will.

keep throwing insults around.

Since you are so much smarter than me and I am so dumb, simply put me on ignore. then you wont have to read posts from a nitwit.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
[youtube]H6NlIya-kes[/youtube]​

Forced pass.​

Playback is much better on YouTube by following the link ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6NlIya-kes ) and clicking on the "WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY" link found underneath the video.​

Question for the mods. Is there anyway to incorporate the &fmt=18 extension to the YouTube tags? If that's possible, the video will play much better here on CowboysZone.​

Boysboy

Reaction score
BHendri5;2448433 said:

I saw the video that theogt posted-it looked like TO misjudged the ball and anticipated it going to him, but it ended up going over his head, of course.

This is hilarious-this team has responded outstandingly after going through an EMBARRASSING 2 weeks(i.e. the Pacman fiasco, losing to the lowly Rams, TO supposedly not being happy, Jerry chewing out the team, the D sucking wind, etc)...and the majority of our media and fans are doing nothing but nitpicking, whining, and complaining.

Message to Larry Brown-go to the commentary for your other former team the Oakland Raiders. I'm sure Al Davis would more than welcome you back!

BHendri5

Reaction score
theebs;2448284 said:
lol

actually it shows exactly what I said. he looked as if he was running at half speed and tried to catch up at the end and just waived an arm out at the ball. had he been running hard and left his feet he could have broken up the ball.

he cries for the ball, even when he is double covered, he he has to back it up with effort on every play.

LOL, half speed, this picture shows nothing.

Boysboy

Reaction score
theebs;2448438 said:
ok dude.

Since you are so much smarter than me and I am so dumb, simply put me on ignore. then you wont have to read posts from a nitwit.

So are you saying WE'RE making this stuff up?

BHendri5

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2448366 said:
He threw his coaches under the bus last week. What more do you want?

He did? no, he should have threw them under the bus, because they needed to be thrown under the bus. But he did not.

BHendri5

Reaction score
theebs;2448438 said:
ok dude.

You amuse me

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
theebs;2448438 said:
ok dude.

I think BHendri5 and Boysboy have an obsession with you and Dave!:laugh2:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Boysboy;2448453 said:
So are you saying WE'RE making this stuff up?

:mad:

Did I say anyone made anything up.

I think its pretty clear what I am saying.

again, if you dont like what I say or me, put me on ignore.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Royal Laegotti;2448466 said:
I think BHendri5 and Boysboy have an obsession with you and Dave!:laugh2:

Not with us, with someone else.

I dont know why I bother to respond to either of them, its always the same thing.

in fact I dont think I will anymore.

BHendri5

Reaction score
theogt;2448472 said:
I make **** up all the time. It's no big deal.

That's alright, it is alright, you have the right to do that, and I have helped to protect that right, 23yrs and counting. at least you admit it.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
theebs;2448476 said:
Not with us, with someone else.

I dont know why I bother to respond to either of them, its always the same thing.

in fact I dont think I will anymore.

We all have our "fans"!:laugh2:

You aught to put them on ignore!:)

BHendri5

Reaction score
I am obsessed with the Dallas Cowboys, and I will defend any player that is getting wrongly criticized.

AtomicDog

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2447937 said:
He also said that TO could've scored a TD on two of them if he had kept running. Not to start anything, but it seemed that he was a little peeved when Witten scored too, IMO. I hope I'm wrong. I'm a TO fan unlike some around here.

Mamacita.....just TO being TO.

:eek::

(I'm very happy with this win, just hope good guys like Dware and Barber will be ok).

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
get this garbage "reporting" out of here
what i saw on the field today was a complete beatdown of the seahawks by our own dallas cowboys.
hell of a win and i'm loving it
go boys
:star:

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2447945 said:
I think Larry Brown knows its better ratings when you can bash on a player even if you have to make it up

Unfortunately, Brown didn't have to make this one up because it's true. Owens has always had a problem with giving up on routes. That has been a consistent complaint since he came into the NFL. As I pointed out in another thread, Owens plays like a pansy and avoids contact. he pulls up on routes or doesn't run them completely if he thinks he is going to get hit. that has resulted in a large number of Romo's INTs over the last 3 years.

Considering how big Owens is compared to the DBs he faces you would think that he would play with a lot more strength than he does.

Boysboy

Reaction score
THUMPER;2448542 said:
Unfortunately, Brown didn't have to make this one up because it's true. Owens has always had a problem with giving up on routes. That has been a consistent complaint since he came into the NFL. As I pointed out in another thread, Owens plays like a pansy and avoids contact. he pulls up on routes or doesn't run them completely if he thinks he is going to get hit. that has resulted in a large number of Romo's INTs over the last 3 years.

Considering how big Owens is compared to the DBs he faces you would think that he would play with a lot more strength than he does.

Are you sure you're not confused with Randy Moss?

Did you even see the video of the Romo INT?