Larry Brown says TO stopped on several routes today

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HA! I finally found the code to add on the end of a high quality YouTube video. Here's the same Owens interception clip which I posted earlier, but with better playback definition:​

[youtube]H6NlIya-kes&ap=%2526fmt%3D18[/youtube]
I still need to find an HD video capture card for my setup though.​

Merlin

Reaction score
Romo also has a bad habit of forcing the ball in at the times and this pass should have not been thrown regardless. But nobody is criticizing Romo because without him and his few forced throws, this is not even an average team.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Merlin;2448642 said:
Romo also has a bad habit of forcing the ball in at the times and this pass should have not been thrown regardless. But nobody is criticizing Romo because without him and his few forced throws, this is not even an average team.

Honestly-I find it pointless to make all these threads criticizing this and that player to infinity.

Like you implied-every player has their share of good and bad...just as long as the good out-weighs the bad, I'm happy. Leave it up to the coaches to correct their mistakes.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
on one pass to the end zone, it looked like TO stopped running. I feel if he would have kept going, he may have had a chance to catch it.

on the intentional grounding call, i wonder if TO and Tony got mixed up on the route, or if Tony just chucked it as far down the field as he could cause of the pressure.

TO did drop that slant, unfortunately, cause that might have been an Alvin Harper type play.....80+ yds and a TD....of course that is dependent on where the safety was aligned on the play.

the interception was a stupid pass and never should have been thrown.

Nav22

Reaction score
Terrell Owens is the only Dallas Cowboy to ever give less than 100% on any given play since the dawn of time. He knew Romo would force the ball into double coverage (since Romo does that SO often) and he thought, "Bwahaha, I'll purposely slow down and let Romo throw this INT! THAT will show him for ignoring me earlier in the game!" Diabolical jerk.

DeMarcus Ware never gives a half-assed effort on a play when he's double-teamed. Ware screams, "BANZAAAIIII" and scratches and claws through EVERY double-team, like his life depends on each and every one.

Owens is a lazy bum. He doesn't practice hard. He has very little work ethic, and he doesn't make the team better by transferring some of that microscopic work ethic onto younger WRs like Sam Hurd, Isaiah Stanback, Miles Austin, and Danny Amendola. He does nothing for them.

He drops every other pass thrown his way. Nevermind the fact that the revered Jason Witten has just one less drop than T.O. for the season. T.O. is Satan, Witten is Jesus. Maybe if T.O. wasn't such a lazy bum, he could work on catching the ball better.

Happy, haters?

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
It looked to me like TO slowed down a bit just to try to weave past that safety. Definitely doesn't strike me as a give-up route, nor did it live.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Boysboy;2448584 said:
Are you sure you're not confused with Randy Moss?

Did you even see the video of the Romo INT?

He is confused. He thinks we have Moss playing for us. He must not be too familiar with Owens.

Owens, made his living on slants, crossing patterns, anything over the middle when he was in Cisco, that is how he got the reputation of being hard to bring down after the catch. When he got to Philly, he started catching all these deep balls, because of the style of the west coast that they play and with McNabb's ability to run and get out of the pocket, they hit teams alot down the field, and here with us our passing attack with romo is a down the field game.
It amazes me how little people know about T.O., or how easy they forget, if they ever knew.

Their hatred, dislike for him clouds their minds and they become ignorant when it comes to Owens, media, analysts, commentators, etc etc.

I've been a Cowboys fan for 44yrs, but I was also a fan of Rice, Roger Craig, therefore I became a fan of Owens because of watching Rice.

BHendri5

Reaction score
Romo's Ints come from forcing balls to Witten and T.O., I have been saying that for the past 2 seasons.

Every team has a player like T.O., they are needed on the teams, successful and unsuccessful teams, there is and always will be a player like that.
When that player is traded, cut, released, or retire another one steps up, and takes that role, it will always be that way.

We do not hear about the guy on other teams, right now we have the guy that is on the top of the mountain, but when he retires, someone will take his place.

Key, and Moss use to be players that were at the top, just to name 2.

I like it, because I understand that we need that guy.

GOLDENCHILD1688

Reaction score
theres no way you can see that play and say t.o. gave up on it

its funny how people just look for and make up **** to complain about.

then boldly sit there and support a bs notion

Dcz84

Reaction score
theebs;2448284 said:
lol

actually it shows exactly what I said. he looked as if he was running at half speed and tried to catch up at the end and just waived an arm out at the ball. had he been running hard and left his feet he could have broken up the ball.

he cries for the ball, even when he is double covered, he he has to back it up with effort on every play.
Wow you can tell by the pic that he was running half speed? Just man up you were wrong . Guys got 1 arm being held by a defender the other 1 is in the air trying to catch the pass, what ele's you want him to do, aspinning double back flip kick really ur hatred for this WR is obvious so why dont you keep it to urself

Dcz84

Reaction score
theebs;2448306 said:
oh you saw the play.

I take it all back.

your right. and I am stupid and full of blank.
Did'nt T-New jump and sit next to you when he had the int? That was you right?

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Basically this is just a thread to complain about T.O. then? - despite him having a great day.

Give it a rest. People seem to enjoy ripping our own best players more than rooting for the team.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Royal Laegotti;2448466 said:
I think BHendri5 and Boysboy have an obsession with you and Dave!:laugh2:

Just what I need, A guy named Boysboy with an obsession.

They just refuse to see owens in any other light than on their feety PJs.

They must have missed the Sanders interview where owens threw his coaches under the bus.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
This entire thread is useless. Hey people... guess what?

THE COWBOYS WON 34-9!!!

We are 8-4 and playing like it means something.

Enough with the... "I think T.O. gave up on a route." And... "Oh I think he probably pouted on the sideline after that one play."

Enjoy the fact that the Cowboys won a much needed game and are trying to work themselves back into the playoff hunt.

Next game, a date with the Steelers.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Fletch;2448926 said:
This entire thread is useless. Hey people... guess what?

THE COWBOYS WON 34-9!!!

We are 8-4 and playing like it means something.

Enough with the... "I think T.O. gave up on a route." And... "Oh I think he probably pouted on the sideline after that one play."

Enjoy the fact that the Cowboys won a much needed game and are trying to work themselves back into the playoff hunt.

Next game, a date with the Steelers.

Well I would complain about the Boy band at half time but I get the feeling that would upset one or two "guys" around here.:D