Lowest INT percentage this century

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
That game was over when it was 27-0. Anything that happened after is irrelevant.

Remove Dak's mistakes, and it's anybody's game at halftime.
so defense getting shredded was totally irrelevant? the very first drive, GB, just marched down. only one third down inside the 10 and scored. controlled the clock for 8 minutes. that's the very first drive of the game....but nah....they are not accountable or responsible for anything. in fact, lets just not put a defense out there. just give up scores left and right and make it all about offense having to win every game.

fact is they all sucked. coaches, defense, offense, Dak, Pollard, OL, DL, CBs, WRs....all of them.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so defense getting shredded was totally irrelevant? the very first drive, GB, just marched down. only one third down inside the 10 and scored. controlled the clock for 8 minutes. that's the very first drive of the game....but nah....they are not accountable or responsible for anything. in fact, lets just not put a defense out there. just give up scores left and right and make it all about offense having to win every game.
OH my....easy on the hyperbole sheesh.
Offense doesnt have to win every game...come on.

They do have to score. And NOT for the other team. Yes...defense came out flat. Offense helped finish them off with 14 free points and zero clock control.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score

fact is they all sucked. coaches, defense, offense, Dak, Pollard, OL, DL, CBs, WRs....all of them.
Teams give up long TD drives and win games all the time.

Throwing 2 interceptions including a pick 6 will lose the game almost every time.

Those turnovers affected the defense too. Games unfold like a story.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
And nobody has said Dak has been a peak playoff performer, but we should recognize it's more than just him. This past year the offense at least made some noise & tried to come back in the 2nd half, but the defense never provided any support. The running game also never stepped up to help in the playoff games against SF. Again, I'm not saying Dak didn't need to be better, but not every QB can be Brady or Rodgers, so the whole team has to step up too.
We do recognize that it is more than him. But as the QB he is one of the key contributors in the loss. You can't tell me that the first half he played against GB wasn't instrumental in sealing that loss. It basically removed any possibility of them coming back. Yes a defense that was severely undermanned in key areas and hurt got manhandled. But Dak apologists will never make such a claim. They will simply claim that it was all the defenses fault and their man just needed more from the defense.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
OH my....easy on the hyperbole sheesh.
Offense doesnt have to win every game...come on.

They do have to score. And NOT for the other team. Yes...defense came out flat. Offense helped finish them off with 14 free points and zero clock control.
oh, I included offense in the suckiness category. they didn't get a pass. but lets not pretend the defense was any good and hold no accountability. the very first drive set the stage for the defense. they could not stop GB.

and as I said, all we have to do is look at KC. in the superbowl. they scored all of 3 points in the first half. couldn't do much until the last drive of the half. but their defense held up. until the offense could get in gear. but around here, if Dak is not perfect or plays bad everything falls apart. I wonder why that is?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Teams give up long TD drives and win games all the time.

Throwing 2 interceptions including a pick 6 will lose the game almost every time.

Those turnovers affected the defense too. Games unfold like a story.
team give up long TD, but giving it up consistently. playing as bad as they did. they showed no fight. but yeah, stick your head in the sand and pretend its only Dak's fault. its his fault for everything.

Adreme

Reaction score
That game was over when it was 27-0. Anything that happened after is irrelevant.

Remove Dak's mistakes, and it's anybody's game at halftime.
Remove Daks mistakes and they are still losing at halftime and are still on there way to a position no team in the history of the NFL had won from (giving up 6 TDs in first 7 possessions). Nothing else mattered because the defense created a position from which no team has ever won a playoff game from.

Here is the other funny part though: 0 QBs can claim that they did not have at least 1 bad half in the playoffs. Multiple QBs whose team won did it multiple games in a row. The difference between those teams was the defense showed up.

You say the Cowboys were finished when down 27-0, but last year the Jaguars were down 28-0 at halftime off of 4 INTs from Lawrence. Compare that to 27-7 at halftime and that feels like the Cowboys were certainly in it. The problem is that at no point could the defense step up. 1 unit was bad most of the first half and the other the entire game. That is the difference.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
oh, I included offense in the suckiness category. they didn't get a pass. but lets not pretend the defense was any good and hold no accountability. the very first drive set the stage for the defense. they could not stop GB.

and as I said, all we have to do is look at KC. in the superbowl. they scored all of 3 points in the first half. couldn't do much until the last drive of the half. but their defense held up. until the offense could get in gear. but around here, if Dak is not perfect or plays bad everything falls apart. I wonder why that is?
Ma homes gave the other team 14 pts in the 1st half?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Ma homes gave the other team 14 pts in the 1st half?
he scored 0 points until the last drive before the half. their defense held.

our defense folds. they can't handle adversity. all season they couldn't. you complain about Dak beating bad teams. that defense only beat up on bad teams.

again, not saying Dak is not accountable or responsible for the loss. he is one of many. obviously some here want to solely place blame on him. every thing bad is always Dak's fault. everything good is always somebody else. some of ya'll leave only in absolutes. the world, reality doesn't work like that.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
he scored 0 points until the last drive before the half. their defense held.

our defense folds. they can't handle adversity. all season they couldn't. you complain about Dak beating bad teams. that defense only beat up on bad teams.

again, not saying Dak is not accountable or responsible for the loss. he is one of many. obviously some here want to solely place blame on him. every thing bad is always Dak's fault. everything good is always somebody else. some of ya'll leave only in absolutes. the world, reality doesn't work like that.
Please don't use "ya'll". It's lazy AND disrespectful.

So mahommes didn't HURT the defense by gifting them 14 points. Might have helped OUR defense stay in it.

Who are you talking about anyway? Who is "ya'll"?

It's nobody, that's who. Not one person blames only just dak "for everything". You've made up this false narrative for the sake of argument.

LOBO7

Reaction score
Well.... two of these guys got ran off by their franchises. And Dak could be another victim of the same scenario.

What Denver, Green Bay, and Dallas have in common is their fans are all trash. They blame it all on the QB when fact is no QB can overcome a crappy defense, a system that doesn't fit, a general underachieving franchise, and a coach who looks good until they play the elite coaches. That's... basically... McCarthy, Lefleur, and Payton btw.
QBs get paid alot more so they catch the heat. Dak will get 1/5 of all the Cowboys money this year.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
I doubt it. as a former athlete, if I tried just to do stats, then everything else would fall apart. its not manageable, specially on a football game. in basketball maybe. so sorry, I don't buy into conspiracy theories.
I hear what you are saying but whenever large amounts of money are involved ..... people's behavior change

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Agree. Statistics (Quantitative data) is useless without the eyeball test (Qualitative Data) and vice versa. But I’m genuinely surprised Dak doesn’t have a higher interception percentage.

I think Dak is so polarizing because of the stark contrast between his good games and bad games. If you go back and watch games from this year he looks like an all pro in some games and other games absolutely horrible. His body language, accuracy, timing, etc is all on point. In the bad games you can tell from the first series that he’s going to blow it. It’s like something gets in his head and shuts the processor down. It’s weird. I feel like the crowd that wants him to stay has reason to believe this based on his good games. The crowd that wants him to go have reason to believe it based on his bad games. Because when he is bad, he’s really bad. Likewise when he is good, he’s really good. It’s maddening.
It's by design. This isn't real. It's all an elaborate lie to mask determinism(in this case frustrate the viewer until he rages. Raging against the machine is profit for whoever controls the illusion).

Want me to prove it? Let's do a case study. I bet if I go become a fan of San Francisco 49ers or Kansas City Chiefs fan those teams will mysteriously suddenly have owner and QB issues.

I bet no one takes me up on this.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Please don't use "ya'll". It's lazy AND disrespectful.

So mahommes didn't HURT the defense by gifting them 14 points. Might have helped OUR defense stay in it.

Who are you talking about anyway? Who is "ya'll"?

It's nobody, that's who. Not one person blames only just dak "for everything". You've made up this false narrative for the sake of argument.
again, not saying that Dak played well or didn't contribute to the loss. I have said that. but unlike ya'll, I don't find him the sole reason we lost. but that's how ya'll roll.

plenty of people blame dak for the loss as the sole reason we lost. 187373 comments out there for you to read through about it. talk to pappy, khiladi, et al. come on now. you can't deny that.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
again, not saying that Dak played well or didn't contribute to the loss. I have said that. but unlike ya'll, I don't find him the sole reason we lost. but that's how ya'll roll.

plenty of people blame dak for the loss as the sole reason we lost. 187373 comments out there for you to read through about it. talk to pappy, khiladi, et al. come on now. you can't deny that.
Okay....I'm going to say this one last time

Was it a team loss? Yes

Did the defense suck? Yes

Was the defense hurt? Yes

Did Dak Prescott suck? Yes

Did Dak Prescott contribute to the loss? Yes

Did the offense suck? Yes

Did the play calling suck? Yes

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Okay....I'm going to say this one last time