Mad Dog - "You can't tell me he (Prescott) is a Top 10 QB". Booger McFarland disagrees

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well he don't lose games because W/L is a team stat...

But I just posted the Bucs game. We lost that one.
Post what you posted after the Chiefs game.....

Dak is proving all the doubters right. He is shook and clearly showing the moment is too big for him.
MountaineerCowboy said: ↑. This game is just too big for Dak. We're never winning a Super Bowl with him unless a dominate run game carries

After/during the Raiders game....

Dak has his chance and chocked by playing scared.

Carr is a real QB with guts to throw the ball downfield.

Like I said....you will take a "wait and see approach" on the good games Dak has but soon as a bad one comes along its "I told you doubters so!". Your tones are completely different. Proof by your comment that Derek Carr is a "real QB" but I'm assuming Dak isn't lol.....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Herbert also had Keenan Allen

But either way. You're football intelligence is lacking, In each of their rookie seasons Herbert through the ball 100 more times than Dak, Herbert threw the ball damn near 600 times in 15 games. Dak came into an offense who's philosophy was to run the ball (coaches Philosophy) Herbert came in on a passing team.
Next when Dak threw the ball the same or close to the same times as Herbert which was twice guess what. Dak threw 30 and 37 tds, 10 and 11 ints. Herbert threw 31 on 596 att. And it took him 672 att. To hit 38 tds, Dak hit 37 tds on 596 att. With less ints and a better comp%.

I'll sit back and see how you spin this
Do you think Dak is better than Herbert?

I don't care enough to spin it because I'm not going to change your mind and you're not going to change mine.

Dre11

Reaction score
I'm just trying to follow you guys here. One minute we knock Dak for beating up on practice squad players but the next we use the "eye test" to determine Herbert is better. If we're comparing the first two years of their career...I'd say I'm more impressed with Herbert. But even with as impressive as he's been he's not making the playoffs two years straight.....and its not like he's on a crap team. Chargers year in and out seem to always be favorites to make the playoffs and never do anything including the Phillip Rivers years.

I think I just need to see more from Herbert to determine how good he is in this league. Same goes for Burrow even though I know he just came from a SB.

I'm going to see how he responds to my post and see how he try to spin Dak's stats that are either better or the same when given the same opportunity.

Dre11

Reaction score

I don't care enough to spin it because I'm not going to change your mind and you're not going to change mine.

Yes he's better ( IMO) at worse they're close Herbert is only 2 years in.you posted Herbert stats. Don't play that game.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Post what you posted after the Chiefs game.....

Dak is proving all the doubters right. He is shook and clearly showing the moment is too big for him.
MountaineerCowboy said: ↑. This game is just too big for Dak. We're never winning a Super Bowl with him unless a dominate run game carries

After/during the Raiders game....

Dak has his chance and chocked by playing scared.

Carr is a real QB with guts to throw the ball downfield.

Like I said....you will take a "wait and see approach" on the good games Dak has but soon as a bad one comes along its "I told you doubters so!". Your tones are completely different. Proof by your comment that Derek Carr is a "real QB" but I'm assuming Dak isn't lol.....
Are your opinions set in stone?

You think very highly of Dak as a QB. So, is there nothing at all he can do that would make you not think highly of him as a QB anymore? Will you forever think of him as a top QB?

Dak was bad those games so I criticized him. If I praise you for the good ones then best believe I'm going to criticize you for the bad ones. I don't see where the issue is with that.

I don't owe anything to him that says I must either praise him or dog him. I reserve the right, just like anyone else, to be in the moment and say what I am feeling in that moment.

Dre11

Reaction score

You can't spin. Facts are facts. Dak also led his team to 3 playoffs appearances and a win. Herbert's done none of that

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yes he's better ( IMO) at worse they're close Herbert is only 2 years in.you posted Herbert stats. Don't play that game.
Okay.

Then when it comes to Dak and Herbert we're just wasting our time trying to convince the other they're wrong on who they think is better.

The play on the field will do all the talking for us.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You can't spin. Facts are facts. Dak also led his team to 3 playoffs appearances and a win. Herbert's done none of that
Dak in 6 years has led his team to 1 more playoff win than Herbert has led his team to in 2 years. Big whoop. When's the parade?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Point is Herbert hasn't led his team to none in 2 and Dak did it in his 1st year.:flagwave:
Do you Dak fans even watch Cowboys games or just check Daks stats at the end when you're checking on your fantasy team?

Dak most certainly did not lead the Cowboys to a playoff win in his 1st season.

Dre11

Reaction score
Do you Dak fans even watch Cowboys games or just check Daks stats at the end when you're checking on your fantasy team?

Dak most certainly did not lead the Cowboys to a playoff win in his 1st season.

He definitely led his team. He was the leader of that team. Words of Dez and Witten and Zeke . The ones he led said so.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Are your opinions set in stone?

You think very highly of Dak as a QB. So, is there nothing at all he can do that would make you not think highly of him as a QB anymore? Will you forever think of him as a top QB?

Dak was bad those games so I criticized him. If I praise you for the good ones then best believe I'm going to criticize you for the bad ones. I don't see where the issue is with that.

I don't owe anything to him that says I must either praise him or dog him. I reserve the right, just like anyone else, to be in the moment and say what I am feeling in that moment.
Like I said in that post.....your criticisms are much louder than your praise. Which is fine. But I'm just disagreeing that you take this "fair" approach with Dak. You don't. You're just as anti-Dak as I am pro-Dak lol. Let's don't kid ourselves here.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Like I said in that post.....your criticisms are much louder than your praise. Which is fine. But I'm just disagreeing that you take this "fair" approach with Dak. You don't. You're just as anti-Dak as I am pro-Dak lol. Let's don't kid ourselves here.
I don't think I am "fair" with Dak and I admit that I am more vocal when he is bad. The emotions run higher when we lose also, but that's no excuse.

Even then I don't care to praise him if it's deserved, but I get so much heat for criticizing him when he doesn't do well that I am admittingly more vocal when he is bad as kind of a "told ya so" to those posters.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
And to a 13-3 playoff berth in his rookie seaon, what has your boy Herbert done
I think we should throw Dak a parade for that.

It might be 6 years later, but better late than never right? We could print up 13-3 shirts and everything. You in?

We could even invite Herbert! Maybe it will inspire him to lead his team to a playoff defeat! We can show him what he can accomplish if only he could get 3 1st team all-pros on the O-Line and a RB that wins the rushing title by over 300 yards.

Dre11

Reaction score

It might be 6 years later, but better late than never right? We could print up 13-3 shirts and everything. You in?

We could even invite Herbert! Maybe it will inspire him to lead his team to a playoff defeat! We can show him what he can accomplish if only he could get 3 1st team all-pros on the O-Line and a RB that wins the rushing title by over 300 yards.

You might as well, you're riding Herbert for doing nothing

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
He isn't an Imposter QB would be more on target........
A lucky guy(666) who had 2 QB fall down for him to start and had around him primo talent from Dez to rook Zeke and offline from heaven.
In the end, what did he do with all that talent.........1 playoff win!
Enough said.....
You still gone tune in to watch him.

Dre11

Reaction score

Just reminiscing on his first game Zeke had 80 yards rushing, Dak had 3 tds...lol Zeke really showed them that hame...lol

You also fail to mention he had a declining Dez and Witten. Of course you left that out.