Management dropped the ball

OGCowboy

Reaction score
VM is not only a helluva player but also an outstanding person. Have a friend who’s son played with Von at TAMU...he always heaps much praise on the guy
Loved the interview last night when at the end Von leaned forward smiled and said....Gig em’

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
fans like me that want to see the entire season play out before making ignorant comments about things they with their eyes and make it a reality.:huh: VM played one good game now we should feel lime its mistake not signing him..jeez what hardheaded lack of common sense of fanbase we have,,ONE GAME

do fans like you ever tire of chatting on everything's cowboys while claiming you are cowboys' fans?? doesn't sound like it.:facepalm::rolleyes:
yeah i’m not going off of one game. i’m going off of body of work. i wanted him here, this “one game” did nothing to dissuade my previous thoughts. and again you seem to not quite understand. there is a wide gulf between what the cowboys offered and what he signed for with the bills. less than with them. more than we offered. you’re entitled to your opinion, but please stop confusing facts
One game where the guy played against his old team. Don't guys usually get amped up to play their old teammates?

jnday

Reaction score
No in the actual in non-virtual land, ITS JONES' team, been so 31years give or take.it all counts, and the fact jaded fans don't realize it will be handed down to the next jones and the next...it wont change. any talk is support, anyone watching games its supports., the protest does not work unless you fully let the Cowboys go...
The one and only protests that Jerry could understand would be for fans to boycott everything that Jerry is selling. Stop buys the tickets, t-shirts, etc, that Jerry sells to pad his pockets with. This team could go years without having a winning season and some of these fans would still buy $300 worth of Cowboys gear every year , so why should Jerry change? The fans are doing nothing more than enabling Jerry when they spend that money. As it stands, Jerry has no reason to change the team. He gets to play with his toy and he gets a lot of money doing it. Most of these fans are going to donate their money if the team wins, loses or draws. They call themselves loyal fans for their blind support for the Cowboys and they call the rest of us trolls because the rest of us will not buy into the BS.

jnday

Reaction score
fans like me that want to see the entire season play out before making ignorant comments about things they with their eyes and make it a reality.:huh: VM played one good game now we should feel lime its mistake not signing him..jeez what hardheaded lack of common sense of fanbase we have,,ONE GAME

do fans like you ever tire of chatting on everything's cowboys while claiming you are cowboys' fans?? doesn't sound like it.:facepalm::rolleyes:
Do you really have to wait an entire season to go by before you can form an opinion? I can form an opinion rather quickly when it comes to proven players. With the exception of a freak injury, I see very little reason why VM won’t have another good season. It seems like the team agrees with you though. They won’t wait to see one game before saying that they are not interested because “ we like our guys”. I don’t know why Stephen won’t be honest and say that he is too cheap to pay for decent free agents, even when those free agents wants reasonable money and can upgrade a position on the team.

Proof

Reaction score
One game where the guy played against his old team. Don't guys usually get amped up to play their old teammates?

i mean he played for them for half a season and won a sb and bolted. not like they dumped him, doubt there’s any bad blood

stinkface

Reaction score
If he was so good why was he available? And yes, a Micky S quote that never gies out of style

Dre11

Reaction score
Well, for starters, Miller is a better player than Gregory so it should shock no one he thought he should be paid more than Gregory.

Two, they could have tweaked the Gregory deal to make it more palatable for Miller.

Three, the larger point is the thinking behind their moves. How does one think DE is so vital that they have to pay Gregory what they offered but when he leaves, apparently DE isn't that vital so we can just nickel and dime a bargain bin free agent in Fowler.

Tweak the randy deal? He was never taking a tweaking of the Randy deal because Buffalo blew that deal out the water, Now tell me you were willing to match the Buffalo deal and I'll call you crazy.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He basically got a 3 year 54 million deal with team options to have him for 17 and 19 million years 4 and 5 if he is still playing at a high level. That was a fantastic deal for the Bills. If the Cowboys matched that deal they would be smart.
He’s 33……

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Imagine Von teaching Micah and Sam, providing championship mentality & leadership while still performing at pro bowl level.

Like Peters doing with Tyler. Such a missed opportunity.