Management dropped the ball

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NOPE good thing you also don't know squat about that..they live rent free in your head, you are here taking special time out of your day to discuss jonses team. Yup thats an investment, you bet it is.

Normal fan jaded about ownership sign up to talk about the team they believe they are protesting.
It is only his team if you let it be.

blueblood70

Reaction score
you just choose to be dense lol. vons aav is 20 mil, wagoners is 10. vons gtd money is more than warner’s contract lol. you’re just loud and wrong
i actually its not

if it is this is even more of signing im glad they didn't make.

you are making my argument for me..if they gave actual 20mil per to VM that stupid. its not voidable years bonus money etc etc i remember its closer to 11 if they cut him at a certain point. smoke and mirrors bro!

again lets have this convo after 17 games see how much better VM is then what we have on the staff, sever early overreaction to ONE GAME for guy his age.

blueblood70

Reaction score
It is only his team if you let it be.
No in the actual in non-virtual land, ITS JONES' team, been so 31years give or take.it all counts, and the fact jaded fans don't realize it will be handed down to the next jones and the next...it wont change. any talk is support, anyone watching games its supports., the protest does not work unless you fully let the Cowboys go...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh man all I could think about last night was if we had von Miller coming off edge with parsons how nasty our defense would’ve been. Not even mentioning dlaw to the picture. Wow management don’t wanna win
You guys are always quick to say we dropped the ball but never realize how lucky we are to have Micah and Diggs..

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No in the actual in non-virtual land, ITS JONES' team, been so 31years give or take.it all counts, and the fact jaded fans don't realize it will be handed down to the next jones and the next...it wont change. any talk is support, anyone watching games its supports., the protest does not work unless you fully let the Cowboys go...
We will just disagree on that. Unless you are part of a Neilsen household, watching the games does nothing and since I am out of the money demo, I contribute nothing for or to him. Never spent a dime with the team since he bought it and even turned down free tickets to the new Big Top.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They didn’t offer a decent contract, they offered him what they offered Gregory despite Miller being a drastically better player in every way. They cannot have honestly expected him to take that offer.
If Cowboys offered that deal you guys would be pissed.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We will just disagree on that. Unless you are part of a Neilsen household, watching the games does nothing and since I am out of the money demo, I contribute nothing for or to him. Never spent a dime with the team since he bought it and even turned down free tickets to the new Big Top.
Talking Cowboys contributes to them though.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I disagree with your disagreement :))o_O:rolleyes::popcorn:

Proof

Reaction score
i actually its not

if it is this is even more of signing im glad they didn't make.

you are making my argument for me..if they gave actual 20mil per to VM that stupid. its not voidable years bonus money etc etc i remember its closer to 11 if they cut him at a certain point. smoke and mirrors bro!

again lets have this convo after 17 games see how much better VM is then what we have on the staff, sever early overreaction to ONE GAME for guy his age.

i wouldn't pay von miller that much money for that length of time for the Cowboys. The rumor was he would have taken less to play for us. The only thing I'm arguing is that his deal is far bigger than Bobby Wagners and the Rams could not afford him.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Lock down which vaunted offense LMAO.. you are overrating the east , yes better defense will be needed to get to the NFCCG but the east. I spit out my coke bro.,
I'm not sure what grade you dropped out....but I'm getting dumber by the second engaging you....so I'm done.

Sydla

Reaction score
Except, you're missing they offered that contract to Miller who turned it down for more in Buffalo

Well, for starters, Miller is a better player than Gregory so it should shock no one he thought he should be paid more than Gregory.

Two, they could have tweaked the Gregory deal to make it more palatable for Miller.

Three, the larger point is the thinking behind their moves. How does one think DE is so vital that they have to pay Gregory what they offered but when he leaves, apparently DE isn't that vital so we can just nickel and dime a bargain bin free agent in Fowler.

Sydla

Reaction score
At 33 years old that contract was more than fair, he wanted to cash in , and they would've been done to give him that contract Buffalo did for a year maybe 2. Glad you're not signing players

Miller's contract is essentially a three year deal. The $120 million, 6 year thing is just fluff.

Sydla

Reaction score
umm nope they singed Wagner for about the same.

They did not.

Wagners' total guaranteed money is only $20 million. Miller's is $52 million. Look at the cap hits over the next 3 years. Wagner has much smaller cap hits over the next 3 years.

So no, they didn't "sign Wagner for about the same." No matter how you want to try to slice the contracts, they aren't the same. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
i wouldn't pay von miller that much money for that length of time for the Cowboys. The rumor was he would have taken less to play for us. The only thing I'm arguing is that his deal is far bigger than Bobby Wagners and the Rams could not afford him.

actually, we made VM a lessor offer, he declined. thats a public thing players say but they offered him Gregory money from what i read..he didn't want it.so Like i said it was good non-signing but that for sure will be determined after 17 games. Lets see VM vs our pass rush numbers after all 17..can we actually see more than one game..i mean if we are predicting, that means afford will have 51ints going on game 1..wow thats crazy..LOL:lmao2::lmao2:

ONE GAME doesn't give you data on what we lost out on OK!:facepalm: Just STOP

terra

Reaction score
so, all 31 other teams are clueless,

more clueless, would be the broncos and Rams for letting him go. So i guess that means they are worse than our management who allegedly do not know football. lmao. that didn't age well

good attempt at more team shaming but once again, you fumbled.
Do you guys ever tire of defending the Clown Circus that is the Jones boys?

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm not sure what grade you dropped out....but I'm getting dumber by the second engaging you....so I'm done.
right its smart to watch one game and one players stats from one game to determine and entire league and the Cowboys will; rue the day because VM is going to be the defensive MVP..right

whose dumb now?? overrating stats after one game vs fans like ne that want to see the entire season play out before making ignorant comments about things they with their eyes and make it a reality.