McClay (2017) on Rico in practice - "We can't stop him" against 1st teamers **merged**

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
can argue logically without twisting facts.
now u r calling names :lmao:
I provided facts... you cant' read them or perhaps too much for you to understand...

amazing that you rely on others opinions to form yours, not showing ability to form your own, based on evidence...every article and every post provided has been somebody saying something, not of your own logic...interesting

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
even if it was an opinion piece, doubtful SI would allow a piece that is total BS factually.
too bad ur facts are twisted with ur bias based on over-extending ur opinion on rico.
so SI is god of all sports related items.....right? now if I show you an SI article that says rico is over his head, what will you say? are you ready for that?

and when you present facts, I will respond. you present somebody else's opinion...then....you know..you get what you deserve

waldoputty

Reaction score
I provided facts... you cant' read them or perhaps too much for you to understand...

amazing that you rely on others opinions to form yours, not showing ability to form your own, based on evidence...every article and every post provided has been somebody saying something, not of your own logic...interesting

neither u or i r football coaches or experts.
i rely on the standard approach where u rely on credible sources, but then draw logical conclusions from them.
for example, if one evaluation is from mcclay and one from garrett, i would rely on mcclay after a quick check of the facts.
scientific publications r usually written this way.
references r a respected and respectful way of rational discussions

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
think the practices were held in the 2016-2017 season. though the articles were written ~May 2017 so that would be around when the statements are 'current'

Sorry should have read the article thought it was current LOL!!!! Now my hopes are dashed about Rico.

waldoputty

Reaction score
!? what!!! :huh:

yep, lots of people like u.
mostly because they cannot see the upside, cannot handle the uncertainty, and want immediate gratification.
one even attack a MD member on cz because the medical opinion taught against his personal agenda.
even accused the MD as a fake MD, which actually is a crime.
one of the few people i have ignored.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
neither u or i r football coaches or experts.
i rely on the standard approach where u rely on credible sources, but then draw logical conclusions from them.
for example, if one evaluation is from mcclay and one from garrett, i would rely on mcclay after a quick check of the facts.
scientific publications r usually written this way.
references r a respected and respectful way of rational discussions
so one sentence from Mcclay in 2017, before training camp...and since then McClay has not talked to Garrett, given they don't talk to each other and cowboys have not drafted an TEs since, because they were sold on Rico...I mean isn't McClay in charge of scouting and directly involved in the draft....(oh oh, brain twist).

and given you like to cite science, which is evidence based, facts based and numbers based and not opinion based.... then you shouldn't have a hard time understanding why rico suck (oh oh, another brain twist)...

:muttley:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
yep, lots of people like u.
mostly because they cannot see the upside, cannot handle the uncertainty, and want immediate gratification.
one even attack a MD member on cz because the medical opinion taught against his personal agenda.
even accused the MD as a fake MD, which actually is a crime.
one of the few people i have ignored.
how do you know what side of Jaylon Smith argument I was on?

nice attempt at redirection to create confusion.... do you have that sinking feeling?

stick to the subject...do you feel cornered?

waldoputty

Reaction score
so one sentence from Mcclay in 2017, before training camp...and since then McClay has not talked to Garrett, given they don't talk to each other and cowboys have not drafted an TEs since, because they were sold on Rico...I mean isn't McClay in charge of scouting and directly involved in the draft....(oh oh, brain twist).

and given you like to cite science, which is evidence based, facts based and numbers based and not opinion based.... then you shouldn't have a hard time understanding why rico suck (oh oh, another brain twist)...

:muttley:

it was not one sentence. i took the trouble to provide the video. do try to listen to the whole thing with an open mind.

simple physics - conservation of momentum - a 280lb pound man will win in a collision with a 200-250lb man most of the time.

visual processing necessary for basketball rebounding or catching a pass in the cerebral cortex, including depth perception and timing, does not just degenerate over a few months or even 1 year unless there is an injury.

Last edited: