Men are stupid and women are crazy

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So what’s the key to ying and yang relationaships? I’m too old to deal with the drama. In my experience, you don’t get the drama until it’s too late. What are some red flags from both men and women’s perspectives?

John813

Reaction score
Both sides are wired funny. What's normal to you may be crazy to her and vice versa.

But one red flag that stood out to me where when any issue they ever had it wasn't their fault.
Goes for both sexes.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So what’s the key to ying and yang relationaships? I’m too old to deal with the drama. In my experience, you don’t get the drama until it’s too late. What are some red flags from both men and women’s perspectives?
My wife and I are total opposites. I was a hell raiser, womanizer and drinker. My wife was an honor student, shy, never went out, took care of her family, including 11 younger brothers and sisters, and she doesn't drink. Somehow we fell in love within minutes. I proposed 2 months after we met. She said yes and saved my life. We haven't had a real argument in 29 years.
We were introduced by a mutual friend, if you're wondering.
Life is weird sometimes. I feel God sent her to me.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My wife and I are total opposites. I was a hell raiser, womanizer and drinker. My wife was an honor student, shy, never went out, took care of her family, including 11 younger brothers and sisters, and she doesn't drink. Somehow we fell in love within minutes. I proposed 2 months after we met. She said yes and saved my life. We haven't had a real argument in 29 years.
We were introduced by a mutual friend, if you're wondering.
Life is weird sometimes. I feel God sent her to me.
I'm guessing she doesn't speak English? :grin:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
BTW Rocky, I don't know if it was just a typo, but it's "yin and yang"... if it matters to you.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I think the key is for each to be able to compromise. Love isn't enough. We all have our preferences on how things are dealt with and you have to learn to give-and-take in how those things are handled. What is show stopper, what is something you're willing to change for her, what is something she's willing to change for you?

An example for me is that she knows I'm watching every Cowboys game. I'll let her know when the game is going to be and she knows every honey-do, errand, dinner date, etc has to be scheduled around that Cowboys game and she accepts that. Likewise, I know she's going to get her nails and eye brows done every 2 weeks.

I know I have to put my clothes right side out and in the laundry basket so she doesn't have to flip them while doing laundry or she's gonna get pissed. She knows she needs to put her damn mail out of site because I don't want to see opened envelopes on the counter top.

I know I can't take her to eat at Olive Garden, under any circumstance. She knows I won't ever eat a Papa John's pizza.

I pick up the dog crap in the yard and she cleans the kitty litter.

Compromise. :thumbup:

lukin2006

Reaction score
All men engaged to be married should pretend to lose their job and see what happens.

You raised a very interesting point. I have often wondered if that is why my wife left because I'm off work due a disability, she less than after I went off...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You just can't win. There's got to be a way to figure out in advance if she's the type who will bail at the first sign of trouble or if she's a stand-by-your-man type. Really important to know somehow.
It's a matter of whether you feel she's worth a potential beating.