Video: Michael Gallup first Dallas Cowboys TD from Dak Prescott

erod

Reaction score
Lol the corner stopped because the receiver gave him a little shove and used his body to block him.

How dense are you.
You have no idea what your watching. I don't feel like teaching you. Good day.

erod

Reaction score
I thought Gallup has size , he looks absolutely tiny ?

Like a scat receiver .

I can’t see him playing over the middle.

lenoir looked even smaller as he dropped a key pass to give away the game late
Yeah, OK, dude.

LOL, Lenoir was outstanding last night.

Billyd

Reaction score
I thought Gallup has size , he looks absolutely tiny ?

Like a scat receiver .

I can’t see him playing over the middle.

lenoir looked even smaller as he dropped a key pass to give away

Bahahahaha. The defense was called for pi and flat oled Sanfran in the forth..Bro you need more football!!

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
He should have scored another TD however Cooper Rush completely under threw him which allowed the CB to get back into the play. I really like what I see from Gallup, there is no wasted motion, very fluid and explosive. I like Lance Lenoir. Michael Gallup going forward with Austin and Beasley.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He looks like a day one starter to me rush underthrew another wide open Gallup would have been a td. Also some bad fades. I know it’s the ps but he looks like a day one starter. Maybe not the 1 but close to it.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I know it's preseason, but it was really nice to see a lightly longer TD pass and catch.
Pretty throw and catch!

So...preseason or not....VERY nice to see!
:flagwave:

Last edited:

Billyd

Reaction score
He looks like a day one starter to me rush underthrew another wide open Gallup would have been a td. Also some bad fades. I know it’s the ps but he looks like a day one starter. Maybe not the 1 but close to it.

I think his potential from college and his hard work in camp paying off. GALLUP is the outcome of several different properties, but it means little till he does it in the regular season against nfl calibur corners..and We need one on the otherside who will try to swing coverage to that side..Otherwise it might not be so pretty.Remember the idea is for him to take advantage of single cov..Just like Beasley..Or Williams who i still dont trust..

Nice potential exposed last night!

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
Not to say I told y'all so but I told y'all so... LOL

As mentioned in previous posts, I was at Training Camp in Oxnard and saw Dak, Rush and White all throwing long balls and hitting targets..

Billyd

Reaction score
I know it's preseason, but it was really nice to see a lightly longer TD pass and catch.
Pretty throw and catch!

I read today that we only had two TD passes of 30 yards or more ALL of last season.

So...preseason or not....VERY nice to see!
:flagwave:

Thats the problem.. You heard..Butler had two by himself..Go look..Dont take any of these yahoos word!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Gallup did exactly what he's supposed to do, he made a good catch and scored a TD to boot.
Dak did exactly what his critics claim he can't do, he made a great throw and hit his receiver right in stride. Gallup didn't have to dive, or break his stride. It was a great pass/catch/TD.
That's a BINGO :thumbup:

* Seeing that & the following shut down/stagnation of the 49's in the follow up series,,, pretty much red- lined my COWBOYS expectation meter:starspin:

blueblood70

Reaction score
I think his potential from college and his hard work in camp paying off. GALLUP is the outcome of several different properties, but it means little till he does it in the regular season against nfl calibur corners..and We need one on the otherside who will try to swing coverage to that side..Otherwise it might not be so pretty.Remember the idea is for him to take advantage of single cov..Just like Beasley..Or Williams who i still dont trust..

Nice potential exposed last night!
Burns and tavon and Beasley will do that plus remember 21 yea that guy will be drawing a ton of attention.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I was a 6'1 kid with 4.6 speed and was always open deep? Why? I knew how to fool my corner and that's what Gallup is. Rice was also not a burner, a great route runner and tricky receiver can always get open.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Thats the problem.. You heard..Butler had two by himself..Go look..Dont take any of these yahoos word!
You're right.
I'm curious now and think I'll look into myself

Pretty bad when the local paper can't even get this stuff right.

Update.

I looked it up and they were right.
Only two TD passes last to WRs for 30 yards or more.
So a good sign to get one in the 1st preseason game

Last edited: